Jul 14, 2007

How many people are on a week long cruise?

How are the sleeping arrangements - size - is it very small and uncomfortable?

Sally S.
Nov 04, 2007

Sally,

Hi. I have sailed with TradeWinds Cruise Club 5 times. There are 20 yachts in total at this time, several different layouts. Most boats have 4 guest cabins, but some of the fleet has 5 guest cabins. Presently the 5 guest cabin catamarans are sailing the British Virgin Islands/Tortola itinery. The catamarans are larger in the 'public spaces' than the "day cats" that just go out for a few hours for sailing, snorkeling, etc. So the parts of the yachts that you spend your time in (ie public common areas) are spacious. The sleeping cabins are small, but adequate for sleeping and bathroom facility/showering. You spend so little time in them anyway with the beautiful sun and endless water opportunities from topside.

Joanne Reg
Nov 05, 2007

jr4seasons wrote:
Sally,

Hi. I have sailed with TradeWinds Cruise Club 5 times. There are 20 yachts in total at this time, several different layouts. Most boats have 4 guest cabins, but some of the fleet has 5 guest cabins. Presently the 5 guest cabin catamarans are sailing the British Virgin Islands/Tortola itinery. The catamarans are larger in the 'public spaces' than the "day cats" that just go out for a few hours for sailing, snorkeling, etc. So the parts of the yachts that you spend your time in (ie public common areas) are spacious. The sleeping cabins are small, but adequate for sleeping and bathroom facility/showering. You spend so little time in them anyway with the beautiful sun and endless water opportunities from topside.

Thank you for the response.

Would you - apparently if you have gone 5 times you would - recommend this and if so which itinerary did you enjoy most.

Thank you

Sally

Sally S.
Dec 27, 2007

sallys98 wrote:
jr4seasons wrote:
Sally,

Thank you for the response.

Would you - apparently if you have gone 5 times you would - recommend this and if so which itinerary did you enjoy most.

Thank you

Sally

Hi Sally, Sorry for the delay in replying to you... Each itinery is different. Depends on whether you are really into diving, snorkeling, bar hopping, or seeing a variety of islands vs. a quieter trip with just 1 island. If you tell me your greatest interest, I can then give my recommendation as to which Caribbean itinery would best match that. Joanne

Joanne Reg

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.