El Dorado Royale

All inclusive fee

Jul 20, 2007

I found this info on another Exchange board. I think in the interest of fairness that all "all Inclusive" exchange properties should list the fees.

MANDATORY ADULTS ONLY ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT **MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD** MANDATORY 7 DAYS ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM. ALL FEES ARE PER ROOM PER WEEK IN DOUBLE OR SINGLE OCCUPANCY. 2007 FEES MAY05-AUG31=US$1764 SEPT01-DEC22=US$1652, DEC23-JAN05 2008=US$2930 2008 FEES: JAN06-MAY04=US$2520, MAY05-AUG31=US$2044, SEPT01-DEC21=US$1974 Studio units OCC: Max 2/Pri 2 have 1 king bed and 1 bath. The program includes all meals and bever- ages, welcome glass of champagne, day and night activities, scuba clinic in the pool, non-motorized water sports, shoppingtours to Playa del Carmen and Cancun and fitness center. All units have television, air condition- ing and telephone. The reception area is located at the main entrance of the resort.

I hope this helps.

Al P.
Mar 05, 2009

So you are also aware, the above fees do not always apply. Sometimes they run specials which is what we will be taking part in next week. For two of us for one week our AI fee is only $1050.00. If you have time banked with RCI you can also get this rate. Not sure how long it is going to run though. Code for the resort with this special is C022 otherwise you will pay the regular AI fee of approx 2500 per couple. You can read my resort review in a couple weeks after we get back and have time to post it.

Stacey A.
Mar 27, 2009

Hello, I hope you had a great time! Can you give an update on the fees you paid? Thanks!

Tonya N.
Mar 27, 2009

Yes, in fact it is included in my first post. If you are a member of either RCI or DAE they both have special offers running right now where the AI fee is reduced. With RCI which is who we exchanged through the fee was only $1050.00 US which is about a 60% discount. That will got my wife and I a garden view Jr. Jacuzzi Suite. While there my brother and I looked at the Travel Club they have and have ultimately decided to buy. With the ownership you also get rates at a pretty steep discount to what you would find booking online at any travel site but not as good as what I got above. I might even rent a few out.

Stacey A.

Last edited by staceya50 on Mar 27, 2009 08:44 AM

Mar 27, 2009

I am so sorry for not noticing that you had already mentioned it before I posted! I must have just skimmed right over it...

So you decided to buy?

Tonya N.

Last edited by marty8084 on Mar 27, 2009 02:17 PM

Mar 28, 2009

Yes we did and we are excited about the travel opportunity. Of course I don't think we will use all 120 weeks we got so the hopes are we can get someone a good deal at a great resort and maybe make a little for the week we will need to use.

Stacey A.
May 14, 2009

Did you book the AI fee directly with the resort or via RCI?

Meghan M.

Last edited by meghanm22 on May 14, 2009 11:44 AM

May 19, 2009

We paid it directly to the resort when we arrived. Are you thinking of going? You should have a great time.

Stacey A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.