Vacation Village at Bonaventure

Age of Facility/Any Hurricane Damage

Jul 23, 2007

I'm just interested in finding out if anyone has gone there recently. I'm interested in going in April with my husband (4/12 thru 4/19/08) providing someone puts their unit into Redweek's new exchange system. I didn't know if it were close to the beach or if I needed a car to get around. Is it an older facility? Was there any hurricane damage? Thanks for any help.

Mary K.

Last edited by nancyj9 on Jul 23, 2007 06:45 AM

Aug 28, 2007

nancyj9 wrote:
I'm just interested in finding out if anyone has gone there recently. I'm interested in going in April with my husband (4/12 thru 4/19/08) providing someone puts their unit into Redweek's new exchange system. I didn't know if it were close to the beach or if I needed a car to get around. Is it an older facility? Was there any hurricane damage? Thanks for any help.

Hi Nancy, I have not been there of late to let you know about the hurricane damage, but I will say Florida is fast in cleaning up after any storm. The timeshare we saw when we purchased was brand new, although there are probably older units we were not taken to view. Ours was a beautiful 2 apt. unit on the 9th floor overlooking the palms and tennis and golf course. The upkeep of the grounds was impressive. The facility is far enough from the beach that you will need a car to get around in. I do not know about public transportation... BTW...We have a two apt. unit, sleeps 8 for two families or one big group for the first week of the year if you are interested. Usually the golfers love it or those tired of the snow. Let me know if you have any interest, and I hope you get the week of your choice! We are trying to get into Snowbird or Park City the second week of January if your unit is located in Utah!

Deanna B.
Feb 07, 2008

Greetings...

The cleanup is pretty quick in the Weston area...pretty trendy area and it's a priority. Weston is very close to the Everglades, you WILL need a car to do just about anything. Public transit in Florida is almost non-existant.

Melissa B.
Aug 12, 2008

nancyj9 wrote:

Listen, I would like to be the first to tell you that Bonaventure is one of the most loveliest places you could ever vacate to. It's in a very clean, quiet, respectable area amongst some celebs. The resort itself is worth at least 4 stars. And last but not least, it's one of the most affordable if your trying to save a buck at the same. There hasn't been any hurricane damage (if any). My fiance and I are getting ready to plan another trip there on Labor Day.

Lorren R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.