Peppertree Ocean Club

kids and club

Jul 30, 2007

My family and I will be going for a week at Peppertree ocean club at the end of August. My son is 15 and my daughter is 12 other then the pools and the ocean are there any other recommendations to what to do while we're there that would cater to them?

Sonia G.
Aug 04, 2007

My kids are exactly the same age and we are also scheduled to be down the same time in Aug. We have been there before and there is a whole strip with rippley's believe it or not with an amusement park, also their was a nascar amusement park, mini-golf and if you like aquariaums there is an awesome one there with a nice strip of shopping. Other than the beach thats all i know of..........good luck.

Fern F.
Aug 10, 2007

Thank you that's what I have heard so far. we appreciate your help.

Sonia G.
Feb 25, 2008

The kids club has all kinds of stuff going on all week. We go July 4 week and we love it as well. My kids are 15yr, 11yrs and 4yrs. You are close enough to walk to the pier and theres a arcad also in walking distance. Theres always something at the resort. When you get there they will have a planing for the week and it will tell you whats going on all week. You will love it! We do! The McIntyre's Monore GA.

Danita M.

Last edited by deedee on Feb 25, 2008 03:42 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.