Coral Sands Resort

Coral Sands

Aug 16, 2007

I know a couple who love their two weeks at Coral Sands. They don't rent a car or use the buses, so it works for them, I on the other hand visited a sales presentation and couldn't put the facility on a par with any of the other timeshare resorts on the island. Most of the apartments have no view to speak of. The pool is VERY small. Many times I've peeked into the courtyard and seen wetsuits hanging over doorways. It is managed by the same family as the Grand Caymanian and as of last fall, folks from Coral Sands were able to use the complimentary shuttle ONCE a day to use the pool at Grand Caymanian for the afternoon on a reserved sign up. If I was to exchange into Coral Sands and later saw any of the other resorts on Grand Cayman, I would be very disillusioned.

Maryjane R.
Dec 19, 2008

Everyones taste, style and desire of what to do is different. We have been going to Coral Sands for 10 years and really like it. We snorkel a lot and the area off this resort is the best on the whole island, in our opinion. You don't need a car because you can walk to many restaurants and shops. You have the convenience of a grocery store right across the street also. Yes, your view from most of the rooms is limited but who sits in their room when it is beautiful outside? We go to enjoy the warm sunshine and to get a break from the cold and snow. I can sit inside and watch TV at home!

Patricia B.
Apr 20, 2011

see separate message

Cathy T.

Last edited by cathyt93 on Apr 20, 2011 04:59 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.