Vacation Village at Weston

Vacation Village at Weston/Bonaventure

Aug 29, 2007

Can anyone tell me the difference between Vacation Village at Weston and Vacation Village at Bonaventure? Pictures are identical, descriptions the same, address the same, etc. Which is the newer of the two? If you own at one, can you stay at the other? Does one have an advantage over the other?

Mary K.
Sep 04, 2007

I am a new owner of a Bonaventure village time share. Is someone from the resort going to contact me as far as check in days and time, etc,etc,etc,

Robert L.
Jan 06, 2008

nancyj9 wrote:
Can anyone tell me the difference between Vacation Village at Weston and Vacation Village at Bonaventure? Pictures are identical, descriptions the same, address the same, etc. Which is the newer of the two? If you own at one, can you stay at the other? Does one have an advantage over the other?

The Weston resort is slightly newer, and just a little nicer, but the big difference is that most of the Weston units surround the large, and pretty cool pool. The Bonaventure resort buildings are spread out in several clusters around smaller pools. On the other hand, some prefer the greater privacy and anonymity at a Bonaventure. The Weston pool is adjacent to a major highway while most of the Boanventure units are not. Beware several of the older Bonaventure units are not lockouts, and sleep only six. The Weston resort usually gets booked first. The resorts are related to eachother and to the newest Vacation Village in Weston ("Mizner") which is adjacent to a nice shopping area. If you want to rent nightly, I believe you get a small discount at any of the three but you should call to ask. Also, there may still be a slightly reduced exchange fee when you exchange into one of these as an owner.

-- Kevin

Kevin G.
Feb 24, 2008

Does the Village @ Weston have a preferrable view from any certain direction? Such as East View, West View,South or North. If requesting a top floor unit, which side of the building would have the best view. Is there a better location in the building to be, over others?

Robin S.
Mar 05, 2012

The photo they show IS NOT the Bonaventure. The Weston is a newer property and I have stayed at both places. The Bonaventure is older and needs renovations re: furniture, kitchen, etc. The Bonaventure does have "under the building' parking which is nice during the hot summer months. For the same price I would definitely lean toward the Weston. The photo is really false advertising.

Anita R.
Mar 05, 2012

anita384 wrote:
The photo they show IS NOT the Bonaventure. The Weston is a newer property and I have stayed at both places. The Bonaventure is older and needs renovations re: furniture, kitchen, etc. The Bonaventure does have "under the building' parking which is nice during the hot summer months. For the same price I would definitely lean toward the Weston. The photo is really false advertising.

Hi Anita, are you saying that the photo that we have here on RedWeek is wrong for this resort? If so, which photo should be removed?

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 05, 2012

The photo of the VV Bonaventure is a curved building with burnt orange and yellow color on the outside. The photo you display is the Weston. They are different properties. If you book at the Weston, you get the Weston. The Weston and Bonaventure are separate properties even though you register at one location and that's the Weston. They are no interchangeable after you book your reservation.

Anita R.
Mar 08, 2012

anita384 wrote:
The photo of the VV Bonaventure is a curved building with burnt orange and yellow color on the outside. The photo you display is the Weston. They are different properties. If you book at the Weston, you get the Weston. The Weston and Bonaventure are separate properties even though you register at one location and that's the Weston. They are no interchangeable after you book your reservation.

Is the main photo that we have displayed with the water in front of the resort the incorrect photo? When I viewed the resort's main website at http://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/Resort.aspx?resort=13 it shows basically the same photo so I'm confused on what's correct and what is not.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.