Alanda Club Marbella

Alanda Club, Marbella, Spain

Sep 13, 2007

I have exchanged into this resort for Oct. 2008 for my daughter and soon to be son in law for thier honeymoon. Has anyone stayed at this resort or know much about it? The II book makes it look nice. any information is appreciated.

Michael P.
Jan 10, 2008

I own a 2-bedroom unit at the resort. It is well constructed--with marble baths and gourmet kitchens. Rooms are large. Decorating is not inspiring but certainly adequate. The real plus of this resort is its proximity to cities of Grenada, Cordoba, and Seville. Marbella is an interesting old town. Avoid bullfights.

Jean S.
Jan 13, 2008

Thanks for the info. I am sure they will have a great time.

Michael P.
Jun 28, 2008

mike1285 wrote:
I have exchanged into this resort for Oct. 2008 for my daughter and soon to be son in law for thier honeymoon. Has anyone stayed at this resort or know much about it? The II book makes it look nice. any information is appreciated.

Hi there, I actually work at the resort but also own many weeks myself in the US so glad to help in anyway I can. The resort is pretty good, fairly large and nice accomodation but a great location to get out and about from. I suggest they rent a car which gives them total freedom during the stay and absolutly loads to see and do in the region. The area is fairly pricey for food drinks etc compared to the US at the moment but if you tell them to contact me when they get here I will certainly help to point them in all the right directions so they have a great time. Having said that, as they are on honeymoon they should not need to much help from me ha ha. Best wishes Bill Potts

Bill P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.