Meadow Lake Golf and Ski Resort

Redweek Exchange Point values

Sep 16, 2007

Can someone tell me the number of points required to get a summer week at this resort Studio = ?? 1 Bdrm = ?? 2 Bdrm = ??

Susan N.
Sep 18, 2007

clicker21 wrote:
Can someone tell me the number of points required to get a summer week at this resort Studio = ?? 1 Bdrm = ?? 2 Bdrm = ??

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to publish the points values for provisional weeks for a couple of reasons:

1) the provisionals are added at the point the valuation is submitted, before we know what the points value will be.

2) If the owner doesn't deposit their week before their offer expires 7 days from receiving it, the points value will change (likely decrease) when they actually deposit that week. So, we can't really attach a value to it, since we don't know what it will be at the point the week is actually deposited.

So until we get actual exchanges we aren't able to give you an idea on points needed.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 26, 2009

I see what people are advertising the timeshare at Meadow lake for, but what are they actually selling for?

D L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.