The Westin St. John - Virgin Grand Villas

Redweek Exchange Point values

Sep 16, 2007

can someone tell me the point values associated with a week this resort? Studio = ?? points 1 bdrm = ?? 2 bdrm = ??

I can't tell how many points a provisional week will cost if it comes available.

Susan N.
Sep 18, 2007

clicker21 wrote:
can someone tell me the point values associated with a week this resort? Studio = ?? points 1 bdrm = ?? 2 bdrm = ??

I can't tell how many points a provisional week will cost if it comes available.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to publish the points values for provisional weeks for a couple of reasons:

1) the provisionals are added at the point the valuation is submitted, before we know what the points value will be.

2) If the owner doesn't deposit their week before their offer expires 7 days from receiving it, the points value will change (likely decrease) when they actually deposit that week. So, we can't really attach a value to it, since we don't know what it will be at the point the week is actually deposited.

So until we get actual exchanges we aren't able to give you an idea on points needed.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 08, 2009

Hello, I am confused, there are many rentals and exchanges for this resort- why can't there be a point value posted? For example, we have a 2 bedroom 2 bath junior suite/ocean view at the sapphire beach club in st. maarten- We can't use it this year, looking to bank points and then go to this resort next year, but am wondering what point value is for both? this resort does not seem to be avil tru rci? thanx!

Chris R.
Jan 10, 2009

chrisr229 wrote:
Hello, I am confused, there are many rentals and exchanges for this resort- why can't there be a point value posted? For example, we have a 2 bedroom 2 bath junior suite/ocean view at the sapphire beach club in st. maarten- We can't use it this year, looking to bank points and then go to this resort next year, but am wondering what point value is for both? this resort does not seem to be avil tru rci? thanx!

Hi Chris,

You can submit a valuation to find out how many points your week is worth at this link http://www.redweek.com/exchange/ It doesn't appear that Westin St. John Resort is affiliated with RCI. You can depost your week at Sapphire Beach Club into RedWeek.com's exchange program and will have up to three years to use your points. You can always submit a valuation for Westin St. John Resort for a week you would be interested in to give you an idea of the points that are offered. The valuations will just expire if they are not accepted.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.