Kaanapali Beach Club

Rent time share

Oct 10, 2007

Can I rent a time share week that is posted for rent even if I do not own a timeshare? The time share owner posts the price for the week for that resort. Are there any other fees paid if you rent a week?

Imelda B.
Oct 11, 2007

imeldab wrote:
Can I rent a time share week that is posted for rent even if I do not own a timeshare? The time share owner posts the price for the week for that resort. Are there any other fees paid if you rent a week?

Hi Imelda,

Yes, you can rent a timeshare from our website without owning one yourself. You will need to contact the owners directly from their posting page. A paid membership of RedWeek.com is the only requirement to contact the owners. The fees can be different with each resort so please be sure to ask the owners what extra fees you may encounter when renting their timeshare. There may be taxes, cleaning, damage deposit, etc. Again, please ask the owners or even call the resort itself to inquire about the extra fees.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.