Hotel Bel-Air Puerto Vallarta

belaire golf resort and spa

Mar 07, 2013

I received a letter from Law Firm Consorcio Juridico del Country A.C. with 3 documents. I also received several phone calls from a Steve Brooks telling me they were getting my money back but they want $1500. for legal fees - he said he is advocate for time share fraud. Is this the same thing everyone else is getting.

Elizabeth O.
Mar 08, 2013

You will never receive a penny. Say goodby to your money if you send it to anyone having anything to do with the Belaire or Hotel U or anyone saying they will get money back for you. You will never receive any money back from anyone. The money is gone. There will never be any money from any class action lawsuit or any kind of legal action. It's over......the money is gone....sorry to say but all this talk of legal action will never lead anywhere.

Hal H.
Mar 08, 2013

This is a reply to the comment of fellow user: halh17

Your comment is quite discouraging and negative. We are aware that it will take time but we are hopeful that we will retrieve some amount out of the hard earned monies we respectively invested into this Belaire Scam. Two of the many reasons that will lead to our pursuing this legal suit (Class Action), are; Firstly, to retrieve some amount and Secondly, to reprimand these jokers!

If we are not going to do anything then, we assume ourselves as part of that scam and we are no better than them.

By the way, I initiated the Petition Letter that lead to the Class Action.

For those who like many of us, were unfortunately victimized by the Belaire Scam, if you wish to join our Class Action, please do so. Please do not be discouraged by any of these negative comments. The more of us, the better and the stronger. Mexico is a nice place to spend time for vacation and relaxation and we hope that our action will help their government compehend their concerns against these scams.

Ramon C.
Mar 08, 2013

This is a reply to fellow user: elizabetho38

Please do not believe on that type of another scam. Our Class Action Lawyer is not charging us legal fees. His fee is based on the percentage of the amount he will retrieve for us. The only expense you will have to make is the cost of Translation to the Document you are required to submit.

Ramon C.
Mar 08, 2013

This is in reply to comments by fellow users: marliesp2, cheryls213, malcolmm30, rons463

Please do not get scammed by those people contacting you saying they are from Consorcio Juridico del Country AC. Next time they contact you, as their name, where their Company from, what is their purposed, how did they come to know you, then tell them ... you are not paying any penny. Tell them also that you already have a lawyer in Puerto Vallarta working on your behalf on a Class Action.

Ramon C.
Mar 09, 2013

I would like to join the class action Elizabeth O Weber & Louis H Cook 206-878-7575 105 So 208th St Des Moines, Wa 98198

Elizabeth O.
Mar 10, 2013

Send me an e-mail at agerein@yahoo.com

Anthony A.
Mar 11, 2013

contact me at fmperrot@hotmail.com will sign petition also. would love to get at least part of it back.Am tired of the whole situation,runsround & lies they come up with.. marls p2

Marlies P.
Mar 11, 2013

Marlies, were you writing to me?

Anthony A.
Mar 12, 2013

This is response to: elizabetho38

Hi Elizabeth,

Do you have an email?

Mine is: rlcaluttung@gmail.com

Ramon C.
Mar 13, 2013

Would like to join the law suit,and sign the petition. fmperrot@hotmail.com

Marlies P.
Mar 13, 2013

my email is eoweber@juno.com Be sure & let me know in the subject what it is about or I probably would not open Thanks Elizabeth

Elizabeth O.
Mar 18, 2013

To whom are you referring to, I have recently been contaxcted by "Juridco Providencia Fraud Investigation Unit of Mexico" located in Guadalajara Mex. sounds impressive don't you think? They claim they can get back $4150. that I paid a company called "Continental Resources" They did not deliver on a guarantee they made. anyway, What about this Juridco fraud Investigate? They claim to be a new fraud dept. set up by a law firm to help consumers get their money back . Sounds like their set up by Mex gov't, but they don't actually say it. Can you or anyone shed lite on this outfit? sincerly, Mr.T.

curtism34 wrote:
I too have been contacted by the same "legal" unit, regarding the pursuit prosecution of the BelAir folks, suggesting they can get perhaps 70% of the money back. Sent me three documents, will call me back on Monday to discuss, no mention of need for funds, yet. As soon as they do, I will know it is yet another scam. When does it stop? Any word from your visit to the Mexican lawyer in Mazetlan?

Al T.
Mar 18, 2013

I would like to join the lawsuit & sign the petition Elizabeth Weber

Have you ever heard of a Steve Brooks who said he was involved as an advocate for time share fraud Consorcio Judidico del Country AC?

Elizabeth O.
Mar 18, 2013

It's another scam.

Richard K.
Mar 18, 2013

I have been contacted by the so called fraud unit and they requested that I wire them $1495 along with my bank account details so they could send me$40000. Do you think that I am that crazy???

Ron S.
Mar 19, 2013

This morning we were contacted by Juridico Providencia Fraud Investigation Unit of Mexico. We were offered $66,000 US in compensation from a federal working trust. In exchange for our $1495. US filing fee for court costs. The volunteer that called us is Roy Garcia. We talked to a lawyer of this firm, Roberto Bustamante, we asked him for the judge's name in this case, Judge Roberto Maran of Guadalajara. Are these names familiar to anyone? Does anyone know of this company? Scam??

rons463 wrote:
I have been contacted by the so called fraud unit and they requested that I wire them $1495 along with my bank account details so they could send me$40000. Do you think that I am that crazy???

Al T.
Mar 20, 2013

I have also been contacted by the Juridico Providencia Fraud Investigation Unit of Mexico. They called me today about a different company that purports to market timeshare weeks for owners, Executive Properties in Loredo, Texas.

They told me that my name was found in files that have been confiscated from Executive Properties or from an affiliated boiler room operation in Mexico. They sent me a follow up email with 3 forms clearly identifying them as a law firm, not a government agency. Although my issue is with Executive Properties, I will try to get more information about Juridico Providencia and share it with this group.

Did the lawyer tell you what court this was being heard in? I would like to get more information about judge Roberto Maran by contacting the court directly to determine if he is legitimate.

Richard T.

Last edited by richardt348 on Mar 20, 2013 12:48 AM

Mar 20, 2013

to richard, thx for the reply& names We need to post more names to connect these scamers with this company(Juridico Providencia) They will call you back, They called me 3 times so far & I have a couple days to make up my mind about sending money or not. Sound to good to be true, probably is.

Al T.
Mar 20, 2013

We too bought into this scam in spring of 2010. Would be interested in any info regarding class action suits or how to join one. Pretty much given up n our investment but if there is a way to get some justice, I would listen

Doug H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.