Club Algaida

Holiday in October

Oct 23, 2007

We have not been on holiday since a couple of years and we were very dissapointed when we had our holiday on Club Alcaida in Mijas (Costa Del Sol). On the information we could read that there was suppose to be someone on Saterdays till 24.00 hours, but when we got there at 23.00 hours there was no one, you could reach someone on the telephone. Information told us also that the Supermarket would be opend till 24.00 hours, but they close at 21.00 hours. The Appt. was not clean, even after they clean it on the Monday. The towels were dirty, hair was left on it and even peaces of someones ****. Cooking on Electrisity took a long time. Appt. was ment for 4 people, is not right I do not know where the others should sleep.

The streets were dirty, the Beach was grey, no where to lay in the sun or even swim, it was al over dirty. Someone told us that Mijas is the town of riche people, but the dirt makes us wonder. Pity, I love Spain, the beautiful scenery, the people, but this is what I never expected.

Gotzone T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.