Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

who have you tried to rent from and got scammed

Feb 12, 2009

When an owner sells you one of their timeshare weeks, they have booked it in their name, so when they sell it to you Wynhdem will also send you a confirmation letter in your name to confirm, this has to be done ..... and the sellers name as the owner will be reflected on this confirmation letter too.

Martine C.
Jun 13, 2010

she scammed me on this site 2 years ago and I've reported her, yet she is still on here. Has a long list of names, i.e. gail richardson, angelia, angelina,etc. not much you can do, unless once your report her to the police and then go to TN to the court, otherwise they don't do anything.

Diana P.
Jun 14, 2010

dianap66 wrote:
she scammed me on this site 2 years ago and I've reported her, yet she is still on here. Has a long list of names, i.e. gail richardson, angelia, angelina,etc. not much you can do, unless once your report her to the police and then go to TN to the court, otherwise they don't do anything.

Redweek doesn't normally put up with scammers .... please try again to notify Redweek.

R P.
Jun 14, 2010

I assume you've emailed Redweek about the scammers via the 'Contact Redweek.com' at the bottom of this page.

R P.
Jun 15, 2010

dianap66 wrote:

Hi Diana,

Yes, I remember that person who used a number of alias names. We weren't aware that this person was still doing this. As Jayjay suggested please send customer service an email at support@redweek.com or click on the "Contact RedWeek.com" link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.