Club Wyndham Pagosa

Beautiful Summer Vacation Spot!

Nov 23, 2007

My family has been vacationing in Pagosa Springs for many summers now, and we LOVE it. There is so much to do - hiking, hot springs, biking, golf, tennis, swimming, putt-putt, craft classes, a gym, horseback riding, fishing... we often go before our week(s) start to do a backpacking trip in the San Juan Mountains. The Fairfield Resort is set in a wide valley surrounded by beautiful views!

Rachel B.
May 19, 2008

My wife & I are planning to vacation at Wyndam Pagosa the week of June15-22 2008 after spending a weekend in Denver at a friend's wedding. We are in our late fifties & wanted to know if you have any recommendations for activities or outings that are must do/see in & around Pagosa springs or on the drive to/from Denver. We are interested in nature, mountains and some hiking. I'm interested in steam railroads so trying to determine which ones should be on my MUST do list and how much driving is required. Any suggestions on the above or restaurants in the area would be appreciated.

Donald T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.