Club Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

roosters on Kauai

Nov 23, 2007

we are going to pahio bali hai in april 2008. I have been told and am reading where the roosters are bothersome. bali hai does not have air conditioning so I imagine windows are open. any one with experience in this area?

Terry A.
Nov 27, 2007

I have not been since 2004 and there were a lot of chickens aoround, but did not see so much in the Princeville area. Also, we were there in April and there was always a nice cool breeze, lack of airconditioning was not an issue.

Cm S.
Jan 08, 2008

terrya57 wrote:
we are going to pahio bali hai in april 2008. I have been told and am reading where the roosters are bothersome. bali hai does not have air conditioning so I imagine windows are open. any one with experience in this area?

I actually liked them. Since I am a morning person, it was kind of neat to wake up with the roosters. They are tiny and not that loud.

Effa F.
Mar 23, 2009

effaf wrote:
terrya57 wrote:

I actually liked them. Since I am a morning person, it was kind of neat to wake up with the roosters. They are tiny and not that loud.

Lori G.
Jul 16, 2009

yes there are alot and will wake you up in the morning

Hank S.
May 12, 2010

The chickens are part of the fun on Kauai,yes the roosters crow,but it isnt going to keep you awake unless you are a very light sleeper.

Vivian C.
Aug 15, 2012

Thanks for the reminder as we return Oct 2012. I enjoy the louvered windows that can be adjusted for privacy and/or fresh air. I have ear plugs that I will take just for the roosters at 6am. They meander at will so its not like you have 6 of them outside your window. I had to laugh as the resort description says it has a view of Bali Hai, really? Its a drive to see from Hanalei Bay Resort or Hanalei Bay. I think our upstairs unit sometimes got a sliver at most of the ocean.

Gary D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.