Atlantic Beach Club

Where did those photos come from - that's not Atlantic Beach Club

Feb 06, 2008

I have stayed at the Atlantic Beach Club lots of times and I dont recognise any of the photos posted on the right hand side of screen. Are you sure you've got the right place. It's not hard to get wrong, the whole place is quite compact with just one pool which is certainly not the one posted.

Cathy P.
Feb 07, 2008

cathy1109 wrote:
I have stayed at the Atlantic Beach Club lots of times and I dont recognise any of the photos posted on the right hand side of screen. Are you sure you've got the right place. It's not hard to get wrong, the whole place is quite compact with just one pool which is certainly not the one posted.

Hi Cathy,

The photos have been removed. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any others to replace them. If you have any photos from this resort that you would like to share with us please email them to support@redweek.com.

Thanks so much, Marty

Marty F
May 11, 2008

cathy1109 wrote:

Hi Cathy,

Looking at the Atlantic Resort for a vacation and never been to the Canary islands. Any feedback you can offer? Is it a nice place? close to nightlife/ Restaurants?

Thanks, Sloane

Sloane P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.