Park Royal Los Tules Puerto Vallarta

What is this resort like?

Mar 06, 2008

What is this resort like? Is the restaurant comparable to restaurants in other resorts as far as breakfast buffets, etc.? Do they have poolside service for drinks and lunch? I have read a lot of good reviews online about this resort, but I have also read a lot of bad ones. Crazy thing is, in all the reviews, no one has mentioned the restaurant or any poolside service.

Mitch S.
Apr 14, 2008

They do have a restaurant on-site which has very good food. It is a small restaurant/bar. They have a special daily for food and drink What I really like is the location of the resort, you are within walking distance to town and a multitude of great restaurants. What is this resort like? Is the restaurant comparable to restaurants in other resorts as far as breakfast buffets, etc.? Do they have poolside service for drinks and lunch? I have read a lot of good reviews online about this resort, but I have also read a lot of bad ones. Crazy thing is, in all the reviews, no one has mentioned the restaurant or any poolside service.

Wendi V.
Apr 28, 2008

wvan wrote:
They do have a restaurant on-site which has very good food. It is a small restaurant/bar. They have a special daily for food and drink What I really like is the location of the resort, you are within walking distance to town and a multitude of great restaurants. What is this resort like? Is the restaurant comparable to restaurants in other resorts as far as breakfast buffets, etc.? Do they have poolside service for drinks and lunch? I have read a lot of good reviews online about this resort, but I have also read a lot of bad ones. Crazy thing is, in all the reviews, no one has mentioned the restaurant or any poolside service.

Sheryl M.
May 08, 2008

There is a restaurant/bar on site.The food is ok.It does not have a buffet like the Americana which is right next door.It is close to restaurants and shopping centers but is not within walking distance of downtown unless you really like to walk far in hot weather.However, there are frequent buses right outside the gate and fares are very reasonable.The pool and beach are nice as are the accommodations.

Sue D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.