Loch Rannoch Highland Club

Facilities at LRHC

Mar 28, 2008

As an owner at Loch Rannoch I feel obliged to point out that the resort does NOT feature a heated (or unheated) pool, sauna, squash, tennis, sailing or windsurfing. There is an on-site hotel with some of these facilities but they are available exclusively to hotel guests and are not in any way available to those staying at the timeshare resort, which is under entirely different management.

David D.
Sep 03, 2009

As also an owner I would also point out that the LRHC is no longer is affiliated with RCI by reason that the leisure facilities provided by the hotel, including the swimming pool, are not available to members and guest of the LRHC.

Where in essence the LRHC timeshare is now an independent collective Home Owners Association, where members and guests can still avail themselves of the hotel bars and restaurants provided on-site.

I would mention that the LRHC has no disabled access and does not cater for those with walking difficulties, where it maybe difficult to access some of the lodges. Where applicable, potential visitors are advised to check with the office before confirming a booking.

Malcolm S.

Last edited by malcolms28 on Sep 03, 2009 03:45 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.