Pueblo Bonito Resort

What is going to happen in 2017

Jan 04, 2013

Your contract is for 25 years which expires in 2017. I am sure they will sell you another or ask you to move to emerald bay if they convert it to a hotel but call the resort and ask them. Or email them. We were told that they couldn't convert it without major renovation due to the way it was built and the way the plumbing is in the hotel. so they may just "resell" the units as timeshares. The president of Mexico and the governor of Sinaloa stay at the PB emerald bay and fly in and out by helicopter. The spa there is to die for and the units are nice and large. The pool is much nicer than in town. Some owners of Emerald bay have a 100 year lease so that hotel will stay as a timeshare unless they are bought out.

Helen S.
Jan 15, 2014

I was just there before Christmas 2013. As usual asked about the future and was told PB will be "renovated" or some re- word like that, and re sold. That's all I could get and Im still not sure its any more valid than the answer I got last year.

Does anyone else remember being told they want us to use our last year (2017) a year early, so they can start renovating a year early? or am I hallucinating?

Joan

Joan L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.