Orbit One Vacation Villas

Is it just us who had a problem with Liki Tiki Florida??

Apr 19, 2008

We exchanged to Liki Tiki and the first night we stayed, were kept awake by pipe water swooshing down all night long. Complained and was given a different room, where the cover was so filthy it looked as though it had been on for at least six months. I took the cover to reception, where an they appologised, and gave me a clean one. We did not feel comfortable at all after the terrible start, and would never go back.

Kathleen G.
Aug 06, 2008

yikes who could blame you~!

Teri M.
Feb 09, 2009

been going to liki tike for ten years--always clean--staff is the best --i have been to a lot of time shares but now i only go to liki tiki --family atmosphere and love the karokee

Jack W.
May 10, 2011

I sent my brother and his family to Liki Tiki last July and they got bedbugs (which now are in their home and were NEVER there before). When I called them they denied it and said they had the certificate to prove it. Less than a month later it was listed in a florida paper as one of the places infested with bedbugs.............would never recommend this place!

Kate S.
May 12, 2011

BED BUGS!!!!!I- I think it is disgusting, the place does not seem to have cleaned up its act since our one and only visit in 2008. We now go to a really clean resort The Silver Lake , which , granted is a tiny resort compared to Tiki Liki, but at least they do keep up standards , and we go back every year.

Kathleen G.
Dec 29, 2016

We own at Liki Tiki and have been there a couple of times. We had great experiences there--friendly, helpful staff and the rooms were great. We're at a point in our lives now, though, where we don't use our timeshare any more and want to sell. We've been ripped off already with a "sell your timeshare" scam so now we are cautious about how to proceed. Any advice out there on how to sell?

Barry C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.