Your website states that The Surrey Grand Crowne Resort is pet friendly. However, we just received a rental agreement from the unit owner and it specifies no pets. Please comment on this.

Helpful? 0 0

bills390 wrote:
Your website states that The Surrey Grand Crowne Resort is pet friendly. However, we just received a rental agreement from the unit owner and it specifies no pets. Please comment on this.

Looking through the rentals that are available on RedWeek.com for this resort there are a few that say pets are allowed. I've emailed the resort asking about the pet policy and am still waiting for their reply. I'll post again when I hear from them.

Thank you, Marty

bills390 wrote:
Your website states that The Surrey Grand Crowne Resort is pet friendly. However, we just received a rental agreement from the unit owner and it specifies no pets. Please comment on this.

Hi,

Thank you for you patience. I called the resort and they said that some rooms allow pets and to specify that when making your reservation.

Thanks, Marty


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions