Aruba Beach Club

occidental grand aruba

May 04, 2008

Just wondering if anyone knows if you rent at the occidental grand timeshare does that also include the all inclusive or do you pay extra for that?

Helen V.
Oct 20, 2008

do you have any exchange weks open in Feb or March 2009

Vicki K.
Jan 07, 2009

You can get the all inclusive for the day or for the week. Why would you do that? Aruba has so many amzing restaurants. Try Madame Jeanettes. Take a cab for that. Only the locals know how to get there. Also a great steak house is LG Smith's in the Renassance. That is downtown. Try Simply Fish at the Marriot. Great food!! Your feet are in the sand and you are watching the sunset. Make reservations for 6:30. Cafe Baci is great Italian food in the Westin. I have been there 5x and I am planning to go asap. Enjoy

Holly C.
Aug 15, 2011

Usually the rental ad will specify mandatory or optional all inclusive. Persons who bought their timeshares before it became Occidental have optional and you can rent there and not have to take all inclusive. timeshare purchses after must take all inclusive and that is usually plus whatever amount the rental costs. Check with the person renting to you.

Jakes mom
Jan 04, 2012

The restaurants in Aruba are nothing to rave about, especially if you are from the northeast. There are plenty of nice places along the high rise area to walk and do pizza, smokey joe's or steak houses. All inclusive is nice and then you can go out on your own one or two nights.

Marcia M.
Jan 04, 2012

You pay additional for "all inclusive" unless the ad says all inclusive included. All-inclusive is $115/pp/pd this year high season. Some rentals have "all inclusive optional" provisions which allow renters to just stay in the timeshare, do their own meals etc. Owners who bought in 2001 have that option. Those that purchased after 2003 (I believe) have mandatory all inclusive contracts.

Jakes mom
Oct 23, 2012

I am from the Northeast and a connoisseur of fine foods... You have missed several find restaurants in Aruba. Maybe your taste in foods defines "fast food and chains" as good food. There are some very creative chefs on the island. Check out Madame Jeannette's for one.

marciam17 wrote:
The restaurants in Aruba are nothing to rave about, especially if you are from the northeast. There are plenty of nice places along the high rise area to walk and do pizza, smokey joe's or steak houses. All inclusive is nice and then you can go out on your own one or two nights.

Madelyn G.
Oct 23, 2012

It usually is rent only (for the room). some owners have mandatory all inclusive. If they do, they usually make it very clear that the price includes the all inclusive. All inclusive is currently $115/pp/pday (high season) so any rental of under $2000 is likely for use of the room only.

Jakes mom

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.