Casa Dorada San Lucas Bay

check in/security/room size

May 07, 2008

We are considering staying at Cabo Beach and Tennis Club and I wanted to get general comments on other's experiences. Is check in a hard sale to buy when we are renting from others. I read about theft at some resorts by cleaning staff. Is this a problem? We are two parents with 2 teenagers. What size rooms should we consider? I'm not traveling until 2010 so please answer even if it has been awhile since this is first posted. Thanks!!!

Kathleen R.
Jan 27, 2009

Upon check-in, we met for 5 minutes with a timeshare sales rep who gave us a map of the city and offered free drinks. We turned down the sales presentation and we never were pressured again during the week. We had a room with a King size bed and pullout couch, but i think that would be too small with 2 teenagers.

Maynard W.
Apr 14, 2009

We are timeshare owners and never had a problem with theft from cleaning staff. They are the most hard working, honest, accommodating people who do a great job and leave your room spotless. We have always treated them with respect and leave them generous tips/gifts for the job they do - there are some "extras" that they do to make your vacation more pleasant in return. Most rooms are a studios and can have two regular beds or a king and a hide a bed - with four "adults" its a little tight but its family and only for a week - it's amazing how everyone works to make it work. Timeshare people are not pushy, just tell them you are not interested right now and they will leave you alone - enjoy the free drinks they offer. Check in is never a problem when renting from owners, just make sure you have your confirmation slips upon check in which is to the right of the regular hotel room check in - it's a breeze. Enjoy

Bill L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.