Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

my timeshare in tunisia

Jun 01, 2008

-corial royal plage- tabraka tunisia**does anyone know a good closing company that won't charge too much if I sell my timeshare? I am trying to price my timeshare low enough to sell but a low closing price would also help.

O T.
Jun 02, 2008

ogato states / asks: >>....tunisia.... does anyone know a good closing company....I am trying to price my timeshare low enough to sell but a low closing price would also help.<< ===========================================

I think the question you need to ask and get answered first is "what closing company will deal AT ALL with a transaction for a timeshare located in Africa?"

Many U.S. based closing companies don't even deal with certain states within the U.S., so I'm guessing that the list of U.S. closing companies willing to deal with a transaction involving a republic in Africa is very short indeed.

Have you asked the resort directly what closing entities are known by them to handle transactions involving their facility? It would likely be far more efficient to first get that particular information directly from the resort, then find the best price among the (likely very few) available choices. Just a suggestion, to follow or ignore as you see fit...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 02, 2008 06:44 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.