Jun 05, 2008

when it says that the week is floating - high, does that mean it is the GOLD timeframe, available in summer and during holidays?

Nichole M.
Jun 05, 2008

nicholem24 wrote:
when it says that the week is floating - high, does that mean it is the GOLD timeframe, available in summer and during holidays?

The floating weeks may be different seasons. In many cases, the owners add that information to the "Details" area of their posting but if not you'll need to contact them for more information. We have recently added the "Week Season" which is part of the posting process so you will see more of this information especially in the newer postings from now on.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Mar 14, 2013

The naming should be corrected. Fairmont Vacation Villas at Mountainside and Sunchaser Vacation Villas at Riverside, Hillside and Riverview. I am not aware of Fairmont at Riverbend. The seasons at both properties are known as Prime Ski (wks 1to11), Prime Golf (wks 12to23 & 37to43), Golden (wks 24to36) & leisure (wks 44to50).

Myron C.
May 10, 2013

I own at hillside at Fairmont. I just received an invoice stating I own them thousands of dollars for the renovations that are currently take place there. it says in our original contract that this would be covered through our maintenance fee, which are high. we are angry about this!!! did you receive an invoice owing them money yet for the renovations??

Virginia J.
May 23, 2013

same problem here, what can be done, any idea?

I read somewhere that if you do not pay mtce fees, you lose the right to use and lose the timeshare, is this true? I do not have my original paperwork, but it should say somewhere. I would be happy with this. I am concerned about credit hits. Could you possibly look at your originals and confirm / deny this.

Thank you for your help here. Mark

Mark C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.