Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Need Help Searching for Rentals

Jun 27, 2008

I am planning a trip to Las Vegas the first week of November (7th -?) and I am new to this site. I want to search for timeshare rentals available the particualr week I want to travel but am not having any luck. I am only able to search by clicking each resort so I can view what weeks are available. I have already checked a half dozen and haven't found any with the the week I want. Is there a way to do a search for the specific week I want?

James H.
Jun 27, 2008

You might consider posting a "Redwish" (see gold colored toolbar above), specifying your requirements for dates, unit size sought and your acceptable rental price range.

Aside from what you've already (at least partly) done in looking under the posted rentals for each individual resort listing, or using the RedWish avenue suggested above, I am unaware of any other means by which to search for a specific week offered for rent on this particular site.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jun 27, 2008 12:40 PM

Jun 27, 2008

jamesh525 wrote:
I am planning a trip to Las Vegas the first week of November (7th -?) and I am new to this site. I want to search for timeshare rentals available the particualr week I want to travel but am not having any luck. I am only able to search by clicking each resort so I can view what weeks are available. I have already checked a half dozen and haven't found any with the the week I want. Is there a way to do a search for the specific week I want?

Hi James,

If you click on the "Timeshares for Rent & Sale" tab at the top of the page there is an "Advanced" search feature to click on that is on the right side of the page. You can put your location and more detailed information that you are looking for. I tried it but unfortunately, I too, didn't find anything for that week. Seems to be everything BUT that week. You can post a RedWish as Ken suggested and also another suggestion is to click on any resort page in Las Vegas and click on the "Be notified of new postings » " link on the right side of the page. You can be notified of any new postings to that particular resort or all of Las Vegas.

Best of luck.

Marty

Marty F
Jul 01, 2008

Are you a member of Interval International? If you are, they have the week you are looking for on their Getaways. If not, condodirect.com also has some weeks for rent.

Susan J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.