Jul 06, 2008

If I change my opnion how can I rent this week ( the new one) to other .

O T.
Jul 06, 2008

If I'm understanding you correctly, I assume you're speaking of a unit/week you exchanged with Redweek as RCI, II and the independents do not allow rentals of exchanges (Redweek does).

If you've already deposited and exchanged for another week with Redweek, all you have to do is list that week as a rental on the resort site just like you would list any other rental.

R P.
Jul 06, 2008

Thank you sir; I made the exchange through redweek.com! And I cancel my vacation for the time been;

If I list this week for rent ; How to issue the reservation by the new name? AND What is the next step?

O T.
Jul 06, 2008

ogato wrote:
Thank you sir; I made the exchange through redweek.com! And I cancel my vacation for the time been;

If I list this week for rent ; How to issue the reservation by the new name? AND What is the next step?

Click Contact Redweek.com (below on this page) for the correct answers. I'm not exactly sure what the next steps would be, but I've read that Redweek has great customer service and they should get back to you promptly.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.