The Manhattan Club

Flex Time?

Jul 10, 2008

Searched the threads and can't seem to find an answer. Flex time at Manhattan Club, does this mean I can book any day of the week and up to three weekends a year if combined with a Friday or Sunday.

Or just that I can start my reservation on any day.

I'm looking in the secondary market.

Thanks!

G R.
Jul 13, 2008

You can't find a standard answer. Some units have no limit on weekend use, but most allow only one weekend per year. It depends on when the unit was purchased, etc.

Also the units vary...some have been reconditioned already, others not yet. The penthouse units are luxurious. Unfortunately the postings don't clearly show which are exec suites, full suites, and penthouse.

gr36 wrote:
Searched the threads and can't seem to find an answer. Flex time at Manhattan Club, does this mean I can book any day of the week and up to three weekends a year if combined with a Friday or Sunday.

Thanks!

David K.
Jul 14, 2008

Thank you for replying. I contacted MC and went over the contract that I was considering. I've stayed in the Penthouse and also the regular suites. No problem with either.

GR.

davidk409 wrote:
You can't find a standard answer. Some units have no limit on weekend use, but most allow only one weekend per year. It depends on when the unit was purchased, etc.

Also the units vary...some have been reconditioned already, others not yet. The penthouse units are luxurious. Unfortunately the postings don't clearly show which are exec suites, full suites, and penthouse.

gr36 wrote:

Thanks!

G R.
Nov 12, 2008

Certain older memberships (we have one) permit use ANY 7 days of your choice, which would include 3 weekends. We have done so. These memberships are no longer available except as resales. Units are now all refurbed and the Club is top shelf, with good concierge service.

Dennis D.

Last edited by marty8084 on Nov 12, 2008 09:35 PM

Jan 03, 2009

We also have one with 7 days. Have you seen any of these sold recently?

Robert B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.