Sep 29, 2008

I am an owner here and have actually never seen this resort. I do not like what I am reading and would like to hear from other owners about the resort. Is this a timeshare worth holding onto or is it time to sell or just let go. Let's talk Chris5038@aol.com. Thanks and please be honest and up front in all feedback.

Chris D.
Mar 03, 2009

Hello Did you ever hear anything back about this timeshare? Have you visited it yet? Reason I ask is that we have just purchased a week there site unseen. Saw good and bad reviews so alittle uncertain. Let me know any information that might help. Thank you! Jean

Jean K.
Mar 04, 2009

I am going to take my family to this resort for a week in exchange for my own timeshare in Thailand. Can anyone provide me helpful information about the kind and quality of facilities in this resort? Thanks for your help.

Anthony

Anthony L.

Last edited by anthonyl102 on Mar 04, 2009 04:41 AM

Sep 01, 2009

I bought a timeshare 2 years ago but have always traded it for Mexico. Thinking about going there this April. Did you hear from anyone who has stayed there recently. Would be interested in their opinions

Sarah

Sarah V.
Nov 19, 2009

We have owned here for a long time, but have not been down to the resort for about 5 years. Other then the 619 yearly fee, we have had good luck with it.

Thomas M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.