Elkhorn Resort

Had a great time at Elkhorn Resort

Nov 06, 2008

Stayed at Elkhorn Resort last week in May, 2008. My husband and 2 buddies used the 2 bedroom unit on the weekend, and took in golf at three courses in the area, the best one a few minutes from resort, breathtaking! My two girlfriends and I used it for the final 4 days. Housekeeping came in and cleaned the unit and changed all bedding prior to our arrival at no extra charge. The units shown in the picture are the old chalets, the new units (about 30 of them) are much nicer, split into 2 bedroom & 1 bedroom units each self-sufficient units, with washer and dryer in foyer between units. The 2 bedroom units have jacuzzi tub in master bedroom & master bathroom, a large loft bedroom upstairs, and sofa sleeper in living area. All units have fireplaces with free firewood. We woke up each morning to have coffee on our deck, and to watch all the horses from the stables out enjoying their freedom in the pasture. A beautiful site. Clear Lake in the townsite of Wasagaming is a quick jaunt away, and is a beautiful national park with lots of water activities, shopping, and restaurants available. We also used the full 3 bedroom unit with another two families last december'08, and fell in love with the place. Took off one day to a ski resort an hour away, and it was great to come back, put on a roaring fire, and enjoy the company of friends. Loads of room for the adults to sit around in one living area, while the kids lounged around in the other living area, just keeping the doors between the two units open to go back and forth. If you are a nature lover and an outdoor person, you will love this place. Great horseback riding adventures, hiking trails, and some of the best cross country ski trails available. Watch out for the wild life!

Lyn C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.