Conflict of interest: Wyndham/RCI?

Forum: Timeshare Companies

page 4 of 4

«  prev page   1 2 3 4   next page  »

Message Author

By ken1193

Wyndham / RCI?

For what it's worth and to be very clear, Wyndham has owned RCI outright for years now.

Wyndham sales personnel are certainly famous (maybe I should say infamous) for being very deceitful and very aggressive. Frankly, I wouldn't believe a single word they ever say in those "updates" or "presentations". They are among the worst in the U.S. timeshare industry in my personal opinion, right along with the slimy and deceitful sales force of Westgate.

Last edit by ken1193 on Apr 11, 2017 08:43 AM.

1 month ago
Apr 11, 2017

By davidd1167

Conflict of interest: Wyndham/RCI?

At the end of the day you are still spending money on the trips you take. It's either you can afford to pay for your vacations or rent a hotel but at the end you are still traveling and probly to a wyndham or an affiliate of wyndham. I bought I love it and I have a lot of options had it for years. And the fact that I really don't come out of pocket. People pay car insurance and never get in a wreck. I'm sure you have a 401k just like that it is an investment on the money you will spend anyway. And at the end of the day no one dragged u to the presentation.

Avatar for davidd1167 davidd1167

2 weeks ago
May 05, 2017

page 4 of 4

«  prev page   1 2 3 4   next page  »

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests and Members
Sign in or register for free