Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

vacation sales and marketing scam

Feb 08, 2010

Hi Robert ... need some advice on what to do with VSM .. signed up and sent money .... no results .. thanks in advance for your time and suggestions .. carey

email at cdsheck@nycap.rr.com

thanks again ..

Carey S.
Feb 09, 2010

careys16 wrote:
Hi Robert ... need some advice on what to do with VSM .. signed up and sent money .... no results .. thanks in advance for your time and suggestions .. carey email at cdsheck@nycap.rr.com thanks again ..

If you paid them an upfront fee, then there's not much you can do but report them to the attorney general in the state the upfront fee scam is located ... ALL they wanted was your upfront fee

R P.
Feb 28, 2010

I, too, am fighting to get my money back. I followed their exact steps, including the certified letters (read your contract-you must use certified mail to demand a refund and it must be within a certain time frame).

Let's all work together, pool our information, and see if we can get our money back.

This is the info I have found so far:

-We all know the St. Marys address is a mail box drop. -The BBB of GA website lists Daryl Green as the manager and Diane Droulard as the CEO. Sherri Wright is the customer service person. -All the phone numbers are untraceable. I suspect VOIP service. One traces to Statesboro, GA but no address. I wonder if the 'sales person', I suspect Diane, lives there? -The phone numbers I have are 866/993-8726, 866/967-6775, 912/225-1652. Anyone have any more? -They never answer phones, just call back when they want to. Caller ID is blocked. -Does anyone live near there? I found a Daryl Green at 3033 Old Milford Road, Leary, GA 39862 but I am NOT sure this is the same Daryl Green or if he even lives there still. If someone lives near there, can you drive by and take pictures? -the website url was registered by a D Crosby. No additional info available. Could have been a contract IT group, so I have not done anymore with this.

Please post any info you have to share! Thanks!

If you are thinking of doing business with these cons, ask yourself "why do they hide?" Honest business want to meet you in person. They don't. That should be a huge red flag right there.

And count me in for the class action suit, if one ever develops. You can't get blood from a stone, though, and I image there are very few business assets so even if you win, you will not even get the lawyers fees back. That is why your lawyers don't want to touch this either unless you pre-pay. And if you win, they disappear and you get nothing.

Good luck!

Steve E.
Feb 28, 2010

stevee, you need to file a complaint with the GA attorney general here (copy and paste url): http://www.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,87670814_88011435_88025108,00.html

And you can be the one to start a class action lawsuit by contacting attorneys on the internet that don't charge unless they win the lawsuit ... below is one such law firm:

http.//www.aconsumerfraudlawyer.com/html/class_action.html

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Feb 28, 2010 11:39 AM

Mar 04, 2010

I am also a victim of Vacation Sales & Marketing. My contract expired 6/2009. I also followed there rules on sending the certified letter. We have called them as many as 10 times in one day because, if you don't get a life person on the phone and just leave a message they will not return your call. Even if you do get someone on the phone they kept telling us our money was in there legal dept. and we should see a check soon. We are now into March 2010, and no refund. I reported them to the Better Business B, and they told me they have 38 complants on this company but all they will do is put a bad mark against them if anyone should check on them first before going with them. I will join with you on the class action lawsuit what do we need to do?

Janet B.
Mar 05, 2010

janetb294 wrote:
I am also a victim of Vacation Sales & Marketing. My contract expired 6/2009. I also followed there rules on sending the certified letter. We have called them as many as 10 times in one day because, if you don't get a life person on the phone and just leave a message they will not return your call. Even if you do get someone on the phone they kept telling us our money was in there legal dept. and we should see a check soon. We are now into March 2010, and no refund. I reported them to the Better Business B, and they told me they have 38 complants on this company but all they will do is put a bad mark against them if anyone should check on them first before going with them. I will join with you on the class action lawsuit what do we need to do?

First of all, someone needs to initiate the lawsuit .... there are attorneys on the internet that will not charge if they are not successful in winning the suit (and their fee would come out of the proceeds if they're successful) .... after someone initiates the suit, then they can give contact info here on Redweek ... the BBB is of absolutely no help since all they do is list what the company's grade is and how many complaints .... they don't go after scammers.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Mar 05, 2010 10:02 AM

Mar 05, 2010

Below is one such law firm, but there are many others on the internet as well:

http://www.aconsumerfraudlawyer.com/html/class_action.html

R P.
Mar 20, 2010

FOR the last time the company was loctes in daytona beach florida florida denied them a lic so they ran off one if ga . They were not registered with irs everyone got cash they had many accounts at progressive bank under peop[es names . There phone was through vontge theu had ip address blockers on there computers if you paid by cc file a dispute as long is its been less then a yesr tell them they were an ilegal company and can not show you proof of a buisness lic or tax id if they try and say they are tell the cc you need curent info you will take them to small claim courts there are 2 other sights that have the owner diane crosby lok her lic up she was a relator on myflorida.com and darli diaon 3 time fellon he lives in port orange ownes a bot and car registered to the buisness because florida revenue is after him for child support and for god sake has any one contacted irs to see if they paid taes on the several millions they scammes while in buisness they have closed down and reopened under another bane beware take some simple steps and get your money the other post about vaction sales has owner and managers address and # in florida where they have and always will live the office was next door to outbach steack on international speedway datona beach call the manager there he will tell you

Chris C.
Mar 20, 2010

Licensee Information Name: CROSBY, DIANE E (Primary Name) (DBA Name) Main Address: 2336 MEADOW LANE DAYTONA BEACH Florida 32124 County: VOLUSIA

License Mailing:

LicenseLocation:

License Information License Type: Real Estate Broker or Sales Rank: Sales Associate License Number: 516820 Status: Revoked Licensure Date: 05/23/1988 Expires: 03/31/2002

51 days ago by ccaptain88@aol.com 0 Votes daryl dixion 386307 7219 daryl uleses dixon and girl

958 tall pine dr port orange fl 32127

this compant first started with these people in there hom

Chris C.
Mar 26, 2010

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

VACATION SALES & MARKETING CORPORATION OUT OF ST. MARY'S, GA. IS THE EXACT SAME COMPANY NOW OPERATING UNDER THE NAME OF VACATION MARKETING OUT OF BARTLETT, TN. THE OWNER'S NAME IS DIANE E. CROSBY WHO LIVES AT 137 GOLDEN EYE DRIVE IN DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA

Donna F.
Apr 04, 2010

This company operates out of daytona beach florida, and Palm Coast.

They have moved twice in the last year, and their office is nothing like the picture of the site. They were next to Outback Steakhouse on Internationnal Speedway blvd. in Daytona Beach, and the moved to Beville road in South Daytona. Both locations are low income neighborhoods!!! The people are Diane Crosby who is not allowed uner previous scams to own a business involving a phone room.

Ulysses Darryl Dixon who has a lengthy felony/arrest record; known for unsavory business practices. Over 12 arrests in Volusia county alone since 1989.

Google the names. They were shut down by the Florida department of Agriculture in the last month due to non licensing, but some say they still operate the business out of their home.

958 tall pine drive port orange FL

137-C GOLDEN EYE DRIVE DAYTONA BEACH FL 32119

Call the state attorney of Florida and the department of agriculture.

http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/

http://myfloridalegal.com/

volusia county (daytona beach)

http://www.circuit7.org/Communications/generalbrochure-2-09update.pdf

NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!!

This is a site of corporation registered in Florida, play with these names on the site. Notice how these people open and close businesses at an alrming rate, reminescent of money laudering.

Sunbiz.org

paste this link

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P08000081919&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=VACATIONSALESMARKETING&names_filing_type=

Trinity C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Aug 01, 2010 01:44 PM

Apr 04, 2010

http://www.clerk.org/cm/case_inq/search_results.jsp?fullName=&inqType=1

put these name in the volusia county search enginge or for traffic ticket, you can get their date of birth and other info.

Trinity C.
Apr 22, 2010

I just received a call today from a guy named Nickolai. I have had a previous experience with a similar company. Luckily I was able to get my money back. When he started his spiel, I cut him off and told him that my # is registered with the Do Not Call registry and he should not be calling me. He told me that he is not a telemarketer. I googled the company's name as he was talking. Just as I suspected, the reviews were poor to say the least. He became argumentative and said that their BBB rating is a B-. Well, I saw C-. I told him "Do not call me" over and over until he hung up. I went straight to the Do Not Call Registry and filed a complaint. As soon as I filed it, guess who calls? He starts to try to "clear something up" about his company. I told him that I just filed a complaint and then started my mantra ("Do not call me AGAIN!") to which he said "I am going to call you every day, ma'am!" and hung up on me. I filed another complaint on the Do Not Call registry site plus one on the BBB site. Fine work, Trinity, Donna and Chris!!!

Holly H.
May 23, 2010

I just got a letter from the Attorney General's office in GA re: VSM. They have filed for an administrative dissolution so the AG's office can't do anything. VSM will not refund any monies so don't bother trying. You can file a claim at VSM 137-C Golden Eye Dr., Daytona Beach, FL 32110 but don't hold your breath.

Joy F.
Jun 01, 2010

I've been trying to get in touch with my Vac. Sales and Marketing. The numbers i've dialed are disconnected. Does any body have their number? I had talked to a Jonathan Richards last year and he gave me a "direct" number to call. HA! Disconnected. My year is up and I'm going to try to get my money back. Not one call from them in a year. Now when i get a call from any Timeshare sellers--they sure get the third degree from me and i hang up. Please --if you have an address or phone number, get back to me.

Fred A.
Jun 01, 2010

Well now lets see----Jonathan Richards gave me a direct number 1-912-225-1528 DISCONNECTED I also have the 866-967-6775 DISCONNECTED. My year is almost up and i believe that this is the first time in my life--I let somebody scam me. Never never again. Now i just hang up when i get a call with a promise that "we can sell your timeshare tomorrow" I tell them to sell it than i'll pay you"

Fred A.
Jun 01, 2010

can you people actualy read ????? home address and # are on here and other forums and they are also now vacation marketing in TN it dosent take brains to read call the other numbers contact there personal address and report to state of florida and irs they are still in buisness stealing your cash and thinking there running a succesful buisness and laughing with cash all the way to the bank now quit complaining and do something or shut up people

Chris C.
Jun 03, 2010

vac. sales etc. phones dont work fax down and web site down..i..sin. vito a cust. of v s & m..

Vito S.
Jun 09, 2010

6/10/10 Hello, I have been called a lot by a "Bobby Michaels" from Timeshares Shares and Rental.com people in Las Vegas. www.timesharesandrental.com. They also go by www.tsrlasvegas.com as well. BEWARE They claim to have a corporate buyer and will offer you $20,000 or so for a 1 week timeshare BUT you have to charge $1500 on your credit card for "marketing" expenses. Just hang up and let it go. The form they send you is a listing for to sell over 6 months and asks for your credit card number, expiration date, etc.

When he calls you, look at your Caller ID - there is no telephone number, only the 888 number on their website and no address.

They are scammers and stay away from upfront fee timeshare sellers.

Elaine C.
Jun 10, 2010

deannec9 wrote:
If you would like to contact Darlene Milano, real name Debra Laughrey, she lives at 1394 Dunlawton Ave Apt 205 Port Orange, FL 32127. She is now perpetrating her scams and lies with RRG Marketing. She works out of her house. They are unlicensed and illegal. Most of the information in this forum is incorrect and has most likely been posted by Debra as a smoke screen.

yes Dean and that was your competion and you were a top seller at vacation sales and marketing now vacation marketing what genus ,ade the new name Nice try talk about a smoke screen the info in this forum is exactly true 100 %

Chris C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.