Mount Amanzi

Selling my timeshare...

May 07, 2009

I am trying to sell my timeshare, I have had since 2001. Any suggestions on pricing or how to's?

Mona C.
May 07, 2009

monac8 wrote:
I am trying to sell my timeshare, I have had since 2001. Any suggestions on pricing or how to's?

Hi,

As with any product, the pricing of your timeshare rental or sale should be largely based on supply and demand. Check out your resort's page on RedWeek.com to see what other owners are charging for similar units, then consider pricing yours lower to attract more attention. If there are very few offerings available at your resort, try pricing high and making a note in your "Details" section that you are open to reasonable offers. Either way, make sure you are signed up to be notified as new postings are added to your resort. This will allow you to keep track of your competition and tweak your pricing (for no extra charge) as you go.

To add your posting to RedWeek.com please click on this link http://www.redweek.com/resources/sale_process/owner.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Sep 22, 2009

Have you sold your timeshare yet?

Diane H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.