General Discussion

Feedback from the contact us page has been non existant

May 08, 2009

How exactly am I suppose to contact Redweek.com No phone and I receive no response emails either.

That just is not right. I checked my spam filters etc.. and I get other redweek emails including newsletters but I complained about the action and inability I had stopping what I though I signed up for was 1 month of service. I found I was billed at 40/month for 2 months when I had planned for one month. Sorry but I am not renting out the TajMahal or the Winsor Castle. Just a low cost low rent time share so why would I want to spend that kind of money for such a rental anyway.

Rob S.
May 08, 2009

robs78 wrote:
How exactly am I suppose to contact Redweek.com No phone and I receive no response emails either.

That just is not right. I checked my spam filters etc.. and I get other redweek emails including newsletters but I complained about the action and inability I had stopping what I though I signed up for was 1 month of service. I found I was billed at 40/month for 2 months when I had planned for one month. Sorry but I am not renting out the TajMahal or the Winsor Castle. Just a low cost low rent time share so why would I want to spend that kind of money for such a rental anyway.

What exactly did you sign up for? I don't know of any Redweek service that charges $40/month. The membership fee is $14.99/year and the fee to place a rental ad is $19.99/6 months?

The RedWeek staff has always replied to my questions within a few days.

Mike N.
May 08, 2009

robs78 wrote:

Hi Rob,

We have replied to several of your emails in the past week explaining the charges. I don't know why you haven't received them. I responded to another email just a few minutes ago which is going to a different email address then before so hopefully you will receive it. In March of 2009, you purchased a 12 month membership - $14.99, a rental posting - $19.99 and $8.99 for bold listing. This was a total of $43.97. We don't offer rental postings for less then 6 months. There won't be any future charges on your credit card unless you actually log in on our website and purchase somthing else.

Hopefully, this explains the situation, Rob. We are very sorry for all this confusion.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.