Jun 09, 2009

I was just at a sales presentation at the Wyndham Steamboat Springs CO. They were telling us something about a deal that would combine all my various weeks into ownership at Wyndham San Fran. They said it has the lowest maintenance fees in the Wyndham system. (Suppossedly because Wyndham did not have to build the building). Can anyone tell me what the maintenance fees are at Wyndhame San Francisco?

Jerry R.
Jun 29, 2009

They restored the ole Canterbury hotel... The Maint. fees will go up once all finished and property assessed. It has not been assessed in years as it is vacant. So the question you ask, When, and how much will it go up???? It will. The property taxes will be the increase.

Gigi

Last edited by alohageorgie on Jun 29, 2009 06:25 PM

Jul 07, 2009

The mf will go up when it opens. Depending upon the number of points you own it might be a good idea to combine your deeds. Small deeds are virtually worthless imo.(supply and demand + wyndham strips them of benefits upon resale,u can possibly get benefits kept upon resale but would be much easier with one deed then multiple deeds) You should be more worried about where your arp is them mf's imo. You should be able to combine them all and move where you want for a purchase of 105 if there all developer points.

Bob B.
Nov 30, 2009

In a letter received today 11/30/09; Standard points owners 2009 was $2.40/1K; 2010 will be $2.86/1K. increase of 46 cents. real estate tax increase of 33 cents. Designated Points owners 2009 was $2.67/1K; 2010 will be $3.18/1k. increase of 51 cents. real estate tax increase of 35 cents. Real estate and property taxes increase 233%. Insurance increase 132%. Happy Holidays everyone! A big hit, but lower than some ski area's r.e. tax.

Ray L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.