The Manhattan Club

Maintenance Fees

Sep 13, 2011

We are MC owners since 2008. We have never used this timeshare, never had one word of communication with them and yesterday when I called them they told me we had lost our week, paid maint fees and could not make a reservation until 2013! Please let me know what we can do to join the class action suite. Charlotte cwilliamson66@msn.com

Charlotte W.
Sep 17, 2011

TOTALLY OUTRAGED W/MANHANTTAN CLUB AS A MEMBER, UNABLE TO BOOK STAY SINCE JOINING 3 YEARS AGO, PLUS ASSOC FEES TRIPLED. SORRY I WEAKENED AND JOINED. WOULD LIKE TO JOIN CLASS ACTION SUIT.

Joseph L.
Sep 21, 2011

I am so glad to hear about class action possibilities!!! MC has been nothing but hassels since we joined. What a fraud!!!

Garry J.
Sep 22, 2011

Did this meeting ever take place? I'm ready

Sarah C.
Sep 22, 2011

Hello,

I've neer lost a week yet, but i protest these high fees. can I still join?

Sarah C.
Sep 23, 2011

I agree, we were clearly sold Hanhattan Club as a fabulous cost savings to paying increasing hotel rates. I wonder how the sales reps approach that subject now? In fact who in their right mind would buy here now? We were also told what a great investment our puchase would be, people would be falling all over themselves to buy it from us. Last I checked they were willing to buy back our unit for less than ten cents on the dollar. They (who still have first right of refusal if we should find a buyer) and who should be in the best position to resell it at a huge profit, won't even offer ten cents on the dollar we invested 7 years ago. We have not yet missed a day either but we will this year. Six months ago we acceptd the only two days left in the year!! Sure enough work will prevent us enjoying our next single day and clearly there is no hope of getting another day to replace it. Surely this system is unacceptable for a host of reasons.

Garry J.
Sep 23, 2011

Dear Sarah,

If you like to participate in the MC Survey for the Class Action Lawsuit please email corspeak77@yahoo.com or alexcrystal22@gmail.com. Please provide your name on your Contract, Unit # . We will send you the Survey.

Or post your email address on the Redweek. Thanks,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

Great thank you so much! I agree with your response to the cynic. I want to move on but we are stuck with this thing almost impossible to get rid of. We were actually told by our sales rep, what a wonderful gift this would be to pass on to our children. My kids would be horrified to find this on their backs if I dont get this resolved before I die!

Thanks again, Garry

Garry J.
Sep 23, 2011

Dear Garyj10,

If you like to participate in the MC Survey for the Class Action Lawsuit please email corspeak77@yahoo.com or alexcrystal22@gmail.com. Please provide your name on your Contract, Unit # . We will send you the Survey.

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

Dear Joseph,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

Hi andg52,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

Hi galib255,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

HI louisem83,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

Hi michaelb1136, HI ,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

HI Robert,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

HI Arnold,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

HI lodres ,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

HI annmarieec20,

Alex

Alex C.
Sep 23, 2011

HI kathleenb206,

Alex

Alex C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.