Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos

Pueblo Bonito Sunset los Cabos

Jul 01, 2009

Hi, I am planning to stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset this summer. I heard that that prices in Pueblo bonito restaurants are extremely expensive. Any advice on good restaurants that are reasonably priced and a close from Pueblo Bonito Sunset.

Graciela A.
Oct 30, 2009

There are 3 restaurants. One very reasonable $10 -12 per entree & very good food, one a little higher but not unreasonable + an attached bar with fabulous pizza very reasonable and one that I have not been to because the prices are very high. Lunch at pools is very reasonable $9 for a very good burger or fish sandwich. Your information must have come from someone who doesn't know there way around Sunset Beach. Your can also get a fabulous Deli sandwich at the lobby grocery store for about $7 +fantastic deserts. A very nice resort with food selection that has everything you want or need.

Mark L.
Feb 06, 2012

gracielaa3 wrote:
Hi, I am planning to stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset this summer. I heard that that prices in Pueblo bonito restaurants are extremely expensive. Any advice on good restaurants that are reasonably priced and a close from Pueblo Bonito Sunset.
The Pueblo Bonito Sunset is very nice, but is not close to the downtown. A taxi is required. Not sure of the price. We pay $7 from the Pueblo Bonito Blanco and the Rose (they are next to each other and withing walking distance of the downtown). There is a free shuttle from the Sunset to the Rose. Food and drinks at resorts in every place we have been in Mexico are just as expensive as in the U.S. The Mexican Fiesta night at the Blanco is well worth the price of $40 -- all the food and drinks you want. All rooms have some type of kitchen so that you can have some meals in your room. We usually have breakfast and lunch in our room and either go downtown or eat at the resort for dinner. A lot of people bring food with them, especially the fishermen that bring large ice chests to bring back their fresh caught fish. There is a small food market downtown. There is even a Walmart and Costco close to Cabo San Lucas. All of the reviews are correct, the staff of the Pueblo Bonito are great, the resorts are very clean and well maintained. Enjoy.

Gary R.
Aug 29, 2013

We bought a timeshare at Puebo Bonito when it was pre-construction, so we have not really ever stayed there. I would like to go back now and see what it is like. We just have used our timeshare for exchange every year.

Anyone with input as to what your experiences have been at this resort, I would appreciate hearing!

Mary A.
Aug 29, 2013

We bought 10 yrs ago also when it was being built and we rented or traded it 8 out of 10 years and we finally went in March 2013 and had great time. Stayed in a 2 bedroom with another couple. We did the All-Inclusive for 3 days at $85 a day per person and it was well worth it. We did the Sunday brunch the first day, then one theme night, one night in the restaurant lower lobby and one night at the famous really nice restaurant and it was great. And we drank all day at pool, had drinks before dinner in bar, wine with dinner, after dinner drinks,etc. My husband drinks Crown Royal and I like highend vodka and you could have that so it was well worth it. We figured out our bill would have been $2000 for those 3 days and we paid $510 plus upcharge of $20 each for the expensive restaurant **it was fabulous! It was very crowded in March and the "pool patrol" was out taking towels/things off chairs....we were really mad cuz you couldn't even have 2 people sitting there so save our 2 chairs....not fair cuz we were at breakfast! But all in all, very nice. NOW we got rid of the timeshare cuz maintenance way too expensive and still going higher. So we lost lots of money on the deal but win some/lose some. Would go back again and rent someone elses or do a trade. It's easy to take the (free)shuttle into town to Rose or Blanco and then go out to eat and take shuttle back. But you must make a reservation for shuttle cuz it's very busy. Pam

Pam E.
Nov 20, 2018

Hello PB Owners. We're owners at PBSB and I just called to book a 6 night stay for 12/2 - 12/8 and I was told that there are no timeshares avail. We were "gifting" our week to my sister-in-law and her family and this is the only time they have to travel to Cabo. I know the hotel side has rooms available, but I was told there is no sharing of rooms with timeshare owners. Any suggestions?

Mayra H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 20, 2018 09:56 PM

Aug 21, 2019

How did you sell your time share? I bought mine 5 years ago but i’ve never used it.

pame73 wrote:
We bought 10 yrs ago also when it was being built and we rented or traded it 8 out of 10 years and we finally went in March 2013 and had great time. Stayed in a 2 bedroom with another couple. We did the All-Inclusive for 3 days at $85 a day per person and it was well worth it. We did the Sunday brunch the first day, then one theme night, one night in the restaurant lower lobby and one night at the famous really nice restaurant and it was great. And we drank all day at pool, had drinks before dinner in bar, wine with dinner, after dinner drinks,etc. My husband drinks Crown Royal and I like highend vodka and you could have that so it was well worth it. We figured out our bill would have been $2000 for those 3 days and we paid $510 plus upcharge of $20 each for the expensive restaurant **it was fabulous! It was very crowded in March and the "pool patrol" was out taking towels/things off chairs....we were really mad cuz you couldn't even have 2 people sitting there so save our 2 chairs....not fair cuz we were at breakfast! But all in all, very nice. NOW we got rid of the timeshare cuz maintenance way too expensive and still going higher. So we lost lots of money on the deal but win some/lose some. Would go back again and rent someone elses or do a trade. It's easy to take the (free)shuttle into town to Rose or Blanco and then go out to eat and take shuttle back. But you must make a reservation for shuttle cuz it's very busy. Pam

Neil

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.