Timeshare Companies

WARNING!!! Torrenza resort at Mazatlan is a fraud, don’t buy !!

Nov 17, 2012

I agree 100% My friend and I did a timeshare presentation at Torrenza in Mazatlan. We were promised 4000 pesos for a 90 minute presentation. We sat through the presentation and said we were not interested in buying. The agent said he could not give us 4000 pesos but could give us a week in Mazatlan at a future date instead. We said we wanted what was promised us. He said they had to go to their bank to get the money and asked us to wait outside. We waited 20 minutes and then tried to go back inside. We were not allowed back in and they told us they were still working on getting us the money. We told them if the money did not arrive in 15 minutes, we would call the police. After waiting again with no money in sight, we called the police. The police came and were very nice, but said all they could do was file a citation. So we left after about 3 hours wasted time with no money. I suggest you take Torrenza off your site. They are nothing but crooks!!

Rayna D.
Nov 19, 2012

Ah, so Torrenza is back stealing peoples money again. I'm still a bit sore after having $20,000 stolen from me.

I do have all supporting documentation, so I welcome any challenge of the owners/staff of the Torrenza. They owe me $20,000

Don J.
Nov 19, 2012

Just curious!! When did you go to this presentation that you did not recieve the "gift" as promised. Was this just recently!!

Debra M.
Oct 02, 2019

Torrenzo Resort stole $25,000.00 from me in June, 2019. It didn't stop there... they told me I could cancel my contract for $2150.00 and get a full refund of my $25,000.00 but they stole that money too. Then they continued to charge on my credit card for a total of $6150.00. In additon, they set up reoccurring monthly payments. It has been a nightmare.... They all need to go to jail. Does anyone that has gone through this have any suggestions on how to stop these people????? Lets join together and fight them!!! They need to be stopped.

Carol O.
Oct 03, 2019

I was initially robbed of $25,000.00 then another $2150.00 to cancel. They then set up a reoccurring charge on my credit card for $2150.00 a month. They also charged another credit card 4,000.00. Contact me!!!! we need to join together and shut these thieves down!

Carol O.
Oct 03, 2019

Contact me! We need to join together to shut these thieves down,. They have stolen $27,150.00 dollars from me.

Carol O.
Jul 16, 2020

We have recently been receiving emails from a company stating that Torrenza Boutique is being bought out and that the new owner has to buy all the units. They are offering 18 thousand, state we have to pay handling fees roughly 1,800 and pay past maintenance fees. Is anyone else getting these? IS IT LEGIT?

Lauri H.
Jul 16, 2020

laurih25 wrote:
IS IT LEGIT?

No! No! No! Absolute scam. Even if this were true, you would not pay the $1800 upfront. That money would be taken out of the sale. That means they would pay you $16,200 ($18,000 minus $1800).

Lance C.
Jul 16, 2020

It's a SCAM !!!!!

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.