Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Scam A possible scam of my rental of my time share By someone working for Sell my Timeshare

Jul 31, 2009

I just experienced someone trying to make money on the rental of my time share - the name of the company was Sell my Time share.

They tried to get me to go down on the price of my timeshare rental at Harborside and I'm sure was going to try to rent it for much more on the side. How dare they attempt to do this.

Owners of the Villas at Harborside - Be aware of these guys who try to pull this scam!

I never authorized this person and he never led me on to believe he was trying to get my price down on the rental of my timeshare and then profit on it by selling it for extra money. I gave him my phone number as a contact and found out he works for Sell my Timeshare.

These people are not going to get away with this. I want Harborside owners to be aware of these people !

Jeanette B.
Aug 01, 2009

Hi Jeanetteb32.

I had a similar experience although I don't know who the Timeshare seller was. Posing as an interested potential renter I was asked to lower the rental by $500.00. I was negotiating when the "reply to" was one of 3 names which I've forgotten but are like Holly, Kim and Anne.

That was a big clue. Then I asked for personal info and the scammer "fessed up." Needless to say they do get desperate. Along the same lines I get at least 3 and sometimes more, inquiries as to whether I would like to sell my Harborside Timeshare (for a pittance) or purchase one at 3x what the developer would charge. If I did want to purchase another I would purchase from an owner. Your experience is not unique and I was not clever enough to alert other owners so thank you!

patriciagayle

Patricia T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.