Royal Palm Beach Resort

car rentals in St. Martin

Oct 19, 2009

does anyone have a good car rental sevice? tired of Budget & the like, they are expensive and the service does not justify the fees.

Louis F.
Jan 16, 2010

I have been visiting St Maarten since 1981 and have tried just about all of the rental car Companies on the Dutch Side. There are several bad experiences i've encounters, however I continue to try different companies. The most recent company I'm using is Thrifty/Dollar not far from the airport. Thrifty/Dollar has reasdonable prices, friendly professional customer service, and newer dependable cars. good luck!

Estella T W.
May 23, 2010

Be careful I got bunrt last year, they quoted a price in dollars and when I got charged in euros, after I got home to see my charge card!!!! nothing could be done

Guilda T.
Aug 29, 2011

We always use Leisure Car Rental, and never had a problem

www.leisurecarrentalsxm.com

Jack J.
Nov 07, 2012

The best place is rent a wreck. They have a location in the airport that will take you to there place to sign and pick up the car. It took me a total of 10 min to get my car and go. The best part about them is you do not have to put that typical 800 deposit to rent a car. The deposit is equal to your rental fee.

Toya J.
Aug 18, 2015

When I was in Miami for business purpose I need a rental car and I had rented from a rental agency. There luxury rental car prices were regular, but great customer services. Must confirm from here, may be suitable for you.

http://southbeachexoticrentals.com

Merry L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.