Timeshare Companies

Has anyone used The Travel Wholesaler?

Aug 11, 2010

Hi. I just found a exchange thru The Travel Wholesaler for Maui. Has anyone used them before. It just seems like a good deal, but I can't find out any information about them.

Thanks

M S.
Aug 11, 2010

ms235 wrote:
I just found a exchange thru The Travel Wholesaler for Maui. Has anyone used them before. It just seems like a good deal, but I can't find out any information about them.
I have NEVER ONCE even HEARD of any exchange company by this name at ANY time in my 27+ years of timeshare ownership and experience. Accordingly, I have to ask the obvious question:

Why on earth wouldn't you use one of the many established, reputable, trusted and safe exchange companies instead of taking a risk with a completely unknown entity of unknown reliability ???

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 12, 2010 04:40 AM

Mar 22, 2017

The Travel Wholesaler is a well known reputable travel company and NOT an exchange company. They have been operating for about 15 years. www.thetravelwholesaler.com. Is the website.

Trish

Last edited by travelertrish on Mar 22, 2017 07:22 PM

Mar 09, 2019

Yes, I have used The Wholesale Traveler several times and I will continue to use them. Trisha has always been very responsive and available to answer any and all questions.

Diane M.
Mar 09, 2019

dianem963 wrote:
Yes, I have used The Wholesale Traveler several times and I will continue to use them.

For what have you used TWT? To buy a timeshare? Sell one? Rent yours out? Book plane tickets and hotels?

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.