Sep 11, 2010

my high school senior and friends and parents are looking for a all inclusive cancun trip. any help would be apprieciated. best places to stay. Can I rent a time share unit and would it cost less than going through the resort. Dates are for the first week of April 2011

Audrey S.

Last edited by audreys62 on Sep 11, 2010 07:51 AM

Sep 11, 2010

Have you tried looking on this site in 'Timeshares for Sale or Rent'? The only way you'll know if renting from an owner VS renting from the resort directly is to research, call or email resorts for their rental rack rates at the time you wish to go and compare that to owner rates.

Also, a problem you might encounter when renting from timeshare owners would be the amount of people that will be traveling trying to rent units at the same resort for the same dates.

It may be best that you contact a travel agency/coordinator to help with your plans if there are a lot of people involved.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Sep 11, 2010 09:26 AM

Oct 12, 2010

can cun is the best place to be in have you contacted any timeshare resort . if not then do so as it will help . timeshare vactation is the best and cheap way for vacation

Ramesh B.
Aug 22, 2017

Cancun is a great place to visit! My family attends every year at Club Regina Cancun, for our vacation club membership at Raintree and we love the destination and the hotel where we stay. The staff at the hotel is very friendly and provide a quick response for your needs, also most of the locals take care of the tourist and that makes us feel safe. We love that place.

Bruce R.
Aug 23, 2017

Our govt has issued a warning not to travel to Cancun . The threat of drug war violence has been reported there . Many people have been killed in the crossfire .

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.