Timeshare Companies

Timeshareaid, and TAI,LLC, tenn.

Jan 20, 2011

after all of the professional type advertising on timeshareaid, a contract was signed. the problem developed when it was realized that TAI,LLC typed in the name of Forever Grand Vacations Club as the corp. to be cancelled. the office staff of TAI,LLC really messed up since I do not own any membership in the this vacation club. Problem, TAI,LLC intends to keep the $1.995 up front fee.

Robert S.
Jan 22, 2011

roberts1192 wrote:
after all of the professional type advertising on timeshareaid, a contract was signed. the problem developed when it was realized that TAI,LLC typed in the name of Forever Grand Vacations Club as the corp. to be cancelled. the office staff of TAI,LLC really messed up since I do not own any membership in the this vacation club. Problem, TAI,LLC intends to keep the $1.995 up front fee.

Sounds like just another scam .... threaten to sue them and file a fraud complaint with the attorney general in the state that the scammers are located.

R P.
Jan 22, 2011

roberts1192 wrote:
after all of the professional type advertising on timeshareaid, a contract was signed.

Also, don't believe everything you read on the internet .... anyone can develop a slick professional looking website .... just look at the webpages of all known scammers (upfront fee parasites).

R P.
Jan 22, 2011

roberts1192 wrote:

Why did you pay them nearly $2000? What were they offering you or what were you hoping to accomplish with this firm?

What did they say the $1995 was for?

Lance C.
Jan 24, 2011

I know, it was dumb, however I fell for the line that TAI,LLC would cancel a french quarter timeshare. there were problems too numerous to mention, however, when I finally really read the complete contract, it was for cancellation of the Forever Grand Vacations Club membership in Branson. This indicated that there was never a contract in force to cancel the timeshare unit. The Tennessee Attoreny General is aware of this, however, it seems the TA Att. Gen. will wait another month before he receives a reply from TAI>LLC and will forward his reply at that time.

an

Robert S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.