Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa

Jr. Suite owner w/<90 booking agreement -use it or bank it?

Jul 06, 2011

We bought a 1 week Junior Suite in the even years, with the stipuation that we don't book until 90 out. Has anyone else made a purchase like this. I'm wondering if it is as easy to book at the last minute as our salesman claims. Shoud we be banking instead?

Susanne G.
Jul 15, 2011

We have owned at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco and the Sunset Beach. We have never heard of the 90 day circumstance. We can book one year early and any day that is available in the year of use. Some times are overbooked and almost never available. Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Bisbee tournament are hard to get. The resort kept many units that were never sold and they use them like hotel rentals during the busy times so you will compete with that. To bank less desirable times you won't get very good trades.

We book any part of June a year early and get what we want.

Not sure what they sold you.

Anne G.
Jun 14, 2012

What happen too is alot of owners book weeks ahead for rental purposes, call in a year ahead, I know this was the first year I rented out a couple of my weeks. I had not booked ahead of time and found after Jan of the year, very little available untill April or MaY. So if you want to go in the peak times book ahead. Also, they have a all inclusive for the general public that takes up a inventory, also some of the owners put there weeks into RCI inventory and not sure how much of all the units are left for the owners to book. There are alot more owners than units, because we did not buy a pacific unit. Some owners do have a certain unit and use it each year. Sometimes RCI will have available. We went through RCI last year. We have a points resort also that we used to exchange into PB.

Carol S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.