Timeshare Companies

Premier Marketing Solutions

Aug 01, 2011

I was just contacted by premier marketing solutions. they say they sell your timeshare for $995 and guarantee they sell it in 6 months or your money back. Has anyone dealt with them? I did look them up on the Better Business Bureau and Online Business Bureau and they do not have the worst ratings. Been scammed once and don't want it to happen again.

James B.
Aug 02, 2011

jamesb1024 wrote:
Been scammed once and don't want it to happen again.
In that case, run away right now --- fast and far.

NO obscure, unknown "marketing solutions" outfit on Planet Earth is going to sell your timeshare; not today, not tomorrow, not EVER. Outfits like this exist for only ONE purpose --- to take money from willing "volunteers".

There are no "victims", only volunteers. So...DON'T VOLUNTEER!!!

KC
Aug 02, 2011

jamesb1024 wrote:
I was just contacted by premier marketing solutions. they say they sell your timeshare for $995 and guarantee they sell it in 6 months or your money back. Has anyone dealt with them? I did look them up on the Better Business Bureau and Online Business Bureau and they do not have the worst ratings. Been scammed once and don't want it to happen again.

Fool me once, it's your fault .... fool me twice, it's my fault .... don't bite .... they have no buyer and will not sell your timeshare .... you're history to them after they get that upfront fee .... that's all they want.

R P.
Aug 11, 2011

I thought they got shut down are they still in business They are another scam dont do it

Phyllis J.
Oct 20, 2011

I was called by them today. I was also called by Resort Timeshare Resale a couple of months ago. Now looking for info about them. Who were you scammed by before?

Dot B.
Oct 20, 2011

dotb11 wrote:
I was called by them today..... Now looking for info about them. Who were you scammed by before?

It should not matter what their name is. These companies change names all the time in order to try to evade capture by the authorities.

If they called you, chances are they are a scam because legitimate resale brokers do not need to go calling unsuspecting clients to try to drum up business.

It does not matter what their name is, never, ever pay anyone a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out, market, or "cancel" your timeshare.

Lance C.
Mar 19, 2012

Beware of this Marketer They put up my 3 bedroom timeshare in Cabo San Lucas and I was also told that if they did not sell in 6 months they would refund the 1295. The six months is up, I did not get an offer and they refuse to refund my money. They are a scam

Enid S.
Dec 18, 2012

It's a scam. Unfortunately I got caught in the scam. They said they could rent my time share within six months or I would get my money back. When I went to request the refund because it had not been rented in six months, they said they sent me an offer. They said I viewed it. I have no recollection from reading anything from them since they took my money. I also looked back to all my emails to the date they said they sent it and I do not have anything. I don't know how they can prove they sent something and I viewed it. But according to them I won't get the money back because they said they sent it and I viewed it. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Monica J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.