Timeshare Companies

Timeshare scam recovery??? Is it possible?!

Aug 03, 2011

I keep getting calls from 561 area codes about recovering my money. They always want money and even the companies that don't want money, don't work. I signed up with one company called DC financial who didn't require an up front fee. The only problem, they didn't do anything! Then I got a call from Final debt solutions. They do debt restructuring. I paid them their fee, and with-in 3 weeks, I had all the activity being worked on. It was a slow start but its going well. Its only been 2 months now, and I'd say about 65% of my debt/fraud was reversed. Now my case worker, holden, is working with the tax office to see what else they can do for me. 65% is better than 0% and in the beginning they didn't know if they could help me. I had to put in a lot of foot work to give them the paper work I had on who charged me. So far so good. I found them on google, some random afternoon. There not perfect, but im satisfied. It's finaldebt.org They don't know alot about the timeshare industry which was great. I'll keep everyone updated on whats going on. Hopefully i can help shed some light, and try and guide everyone to the right direction.

Jennifer K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.