Royal Cancun (Formerly Club Internacional de Cancun)

Club Internacional de cancun SCAM

Aug 21, 2011

I purchased a seven night vacation at The Royal Cancun during a timeshare presentation for Royal Resorts (aka: Interval Servicing Co ). Upon returning home from vacation 5 days later, I went online and discovered I was charged double the rate to stay at this resort. I immediately contacted customer service and cancelled my stay at The Royal Cancun and Contacted Visa to dispute the $375 down payment I was charged. I was assured by Royal Resorts that my account would be cancelled, I would owe nothing and receive my down payment back. A month later I received a bill in the mail from Royal Resorts. I contacted customer service again and was assured it was only a mistake and I owed nothing, at this time they mailed a letter to me showing my account was closed and my account balance is $0. I begin to think I am finally out of this scam until a month later when Visa calls to inform me that my down payment still has not been refunded. I call customer service again and again and keep getting the run around and am told someone will call me back (which never happened). Upon my last call to customer service they finally tell me they have no plans on refunding the down payment I made. I now have to go through the Better Business Bureau to try to get my money back from this scam. Please beware Royal Resorts cares nothing about there customers and only about ripping people off!!!

Lisa W.
Jul 19, 2014

this sure doesn't sound like the ISCO or RR that I know well. there is no doubt another side to this if any of it is true at all

Philip M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.