Timeshare Companies

Summit Marketing Associates Inc

Mar 29, 2014

Cut your losses. That money is gone. NEVER pay anyone money upfront to rent or sell your timeshare.

Don P.
Mar 29, 2014

bonnied99 wrote:
I'm in the Same Boat & Need some Advice?

If you paid with your credit card, then file a dispute with your credit card issuer. Also, report this scam operation to the Attorney-General where the operation is located.

Last piece of advice: You are probably now on a "sucker list" and you will continue to receive calls from various scam artists claiming they can sell/rent your unit or that they can get your money back from SMA. You've learned one hard lesson. Don't suffer through another.

Lance C.
Jun 01, 2015

Can anyone please help me? I was contacted by this company a few weeks ago. For $989 upfront fee, they claimed they will sell my 4 weeks at $1100 per week. I haven't heard anything from them in 2 weeks. The salesman won't call me back. I feel SICK. I feel fairly certain I've been scammed. Stupid me. Has anyone had any experiences they can share? Any advice? Please help! Thank yoU!

Lisa M.
Jun 01, 2015

So this wasn't a scam for you? I want to talk to "real people", who've had real experiences with this company. Thanks

Lisa M.
Jun 01, 2015

Sorry Lisa but your money is gone. Learn a lesson. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you money for your timeshare.

Don P.
Sep 01, 2015

We swallowed it whole. And paid $1998.00. Can I get them to refund my money? It has been 2 months. Duped

Cynthia G.
Sep 01, 2015

cynthiag252 wrote:
We swallowed it whole. And paid $1998.00. Can I get them to refund my money? It has been 2 months. Duped

They won't refund your money. Your best bet is to now file a complaint with the attorney-general of the state where the scam artist is located and perhaps even the state where your unit is located.

Just do not fall for any further scams that claim they can get your money back.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.