The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Jan 17, 2014

That's why I got out!

John B.
Jan 22, 2014

GOOD NEWS! The class action suit against the Manhattan Club is proceeding. The Manhattan Club lawyers tried to get the court to dismiss the suit but the judge denied The Manhattan Club's motion to dismiss.

The next step is certification of the suit as a class action. That means all of us!

For any details contact Attorney Blau sblau@bbpc-law.com

Regards,

Irene S.
Jan 22, 2014

GOOD NEWS Crystal120

The class action suit against the Manhattan Club is proceeding. The Manhattan Club lawyers tried to get the court to dismiss the suit but the judge denied The Manhattan Club's motion to dismiss.

The next step is certification of the suit as a class action. That means all of us!

For any details contact Attorney Blau sblau@bbpc-law.com

Regards,

Irene S.
Jan 22, 2014

The lawsuit that was mentioned by Irene93 seems to be a scam. When you go to bbpc-law.com website, it shows it is suspended.

Clifford Raynes
Jan 22, 2014

I was involved in the last class action suit only in filling out a survey that was online and provided by one of the clients or by the law office itself. I spoke with Mr. Blau myself and said that at the time the class action was pending, however, as you know, was dismissed without any consequence to The Manhattan Club other than, "The Manhattan Club should be more transparent in their sales practices". How many people have they scammed and continue to milk for more money now for paying maintenance fees in advance to get out of ownership. It was told for me to pay our maintenance fees in back October/November for 2014 year. My fees are not due until February. They gave my Attorney the run around for months, and then demanded we pay the maintenance fees first, then would discuss deed back or transfer of ownership back to them for $0 dollars. We just want to get rid of it and all the headaches that being an owner at The Manhattan Club has bestowed on us! Vanessa Schaefer

Irene S.
Jan 24, 2014

How did you get out? I can't even get days when I call 9 minths out. They were booked for the day before noon! If I try at 9:am I can't get through anyway.

I would like to sell or turn it in. Also, be included in any class action suit.

Fredi O.
Jan 24, 2014

How did you get out? Thanks!

Fredi O.
Jan 24, 2014

I got out in a month using an excellent attorney. The Manhattan Club is very difficult to deal with.

John B.
Jan 24, 2014

Can you share this attorney's info with me. I can give you my contact info if you would rather not post it here. Thanks so much.

Fredi O.
Jan 24, 2014

I own a timeshare at the Manhattan Club and have had similar experiences to those posted and would like to be part of this action. Please let me know how to proceed. localaw1@yahoo.com

alexc100 wrote:
MC owners opened a lawsuite / class action in regards to the MC resrvations.

Everyone who is inerested to join the class action please contact me at alexcrystal22@gmail.com

You will be asked to fill out the Survey and send it or email the lawyer's office. It is urgent! Regards, Alex

Daniel H.
Jan 25, 2014

Alexcrystal22 - are U an owner? How did U come to learn about this lawsuit? What's the lawfirm's name and lead lawyer's name? I'm sceptical based on all of the talk about scams so some legit info will be useful to everyone.

David M.
Jan 25, 2014

Alexcrystal22 - just tried to send U an email and it was rejected - I double checked the email U posted and it's correct - so what's up?

David M.
Jan 25, 2014

Hi All,

I double checked the email for the Manhattan Club Class Action lawsuit lawyer, Attorney Steven Blau. It is sblau@bbpc-law.com I received a message from him yesterday via this email address.

Regards,

Irene S.
Jan 25, 2014

Hi Cliffray2,

The class action lawsuit is not a scam to the best of my knowledge. I have spoken to Attorney Blau about this case on two occasions. The court is allowing the case to continue. The Manhattan Club tried to get the case dismissed.

Regards,

Irene S.
Jan 25, 2014

i would like to see verifiable proof: 1) that the court is allowing our case to continue, and (2) that the Manhattan Club tried to get the case dismissed.

Chris V.
Jan 26, 2014

You should contact Attorney Blau yourself If you want verification of the class action suit against the Manhattan Club. He can give you the details.

Regards,

Irene S.
Jan 26, 2014

not sure if you're aware that the original class action lawsuit was dismissed by the court in, i believe, may of 2013. the same law firm (blau) was our (owners) attorney. am not clear on why the same firm was retained this time around.

irenes93 wrote:
You should contact Attorney Blau yourself If you want verification of the class action suit against the Manhattan Club. He can give you the details.

Regards,

Chris V.
Jan 26, 2014

irenes93 - thanks for the info. I emailed Mr Blau seeking information that will help me understand exactly where the lawsuit stands and how I can participate.

I'm wondering how we can all get together to work with Mr Blau? dave

David M.
Jan 26, 2014

Irene, I live in upstate NY, near Albany. I would consider meeting up with you and other interested parties to discuss further. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, Lynn Swett

Lynn S.
Jan 27, 2014

the attorneys we retain to represent owners at the manhattan club must show a greater degree of aggression in court than those of the defendants............the manhattan club principals. that didn't appear to be the case when the previous lawsuit was dismissed by the court.

chrisv126 wrote:
not sure if you're aware that the original class action lawsuit was dismissed by the court in, i believe, may of 2013. the same law firm (blau) was our (owners) attorney. am not clear on why the same firm was retained this time around.

irenes93 wrote:

Regards,

Chris V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.