The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Nov 05, 2017

Thank you so very much, for all your work and help. I appreciate it and will be signing this petition.

John and Debbie V.
Nov 05, 2017

Thanks for your hard work Corrine... I am an owner of 2 "Family Units" and have not been paying my dues/maintenance fees for 3 years now... I am eager to sign the petition.

Carl A.
Nov 05, 2017

Yes my husband and I would be more that happy to sign the petition as soon a it is available. We have been owners at TMC since 2001. ugh!

Marion and Reginald Amory

Marion A.
Nov 05, 2017

I will definitely sign the petition as soon as it's available! Thank you for your work on this and for sharing this opportunity with us all.

Becky FitzMaurice

Becky F
Nov 05, 2017

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND WANT TO SIGN ANY PETITION THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN REGARDS TO THIS DEBACLE. I ALSO WANT TO MENTION , THAT IT WOULD NEVER HURT TO NOTIFY THE NEWS MEDIA THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED, AND SEE WHAT THEIR RESPONSE WOULD BE. REGARDS, HENRY DUNSTER

Henry D.
Nov 05, 2017

I believe I have been an owner for more than six years. Does that mean I have no say? Tell me what I need to do.

Much thanks,

Susan Faeth 443-340-1675

Susan F.
Nov 05, 2017

I believe I am an owner longer than six years. I will check. Does this mean I cannot be a part of this?

Susan Faeth 443-340-1675

Susan F.
Nov 05, 2017

I have been a owner since 1998 or 1999. I cannot get information that is reliable . I have always payed my dues on time, all is paid for in full. Now what ? Keep paying the the yearly fees And receiving zero? Who really cares and can do some? 69 is to old for this but again who really care enough to do what right??

Jimmy J.
Nov 06, 2017

I wiil sign anything to in order to come to a fair conclusion Keep up the great work

Bruce D.
Nov 06, 2017

Thank you Corinne for all your time consuming work. Your explanations have helped to understand the present situation. Yes, I will sign the petition.

Francine D.
Nov 06, 2017

I will sign the petition as well. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Margaret G.
Nov 06, 2017

I will also sign a petition, etc.

Thanks George

George M.
Nov 06, 2017

Hi, I'm a newbie trying to help out my 88 year old in-laws. They bought a week many years ago. At first it worked out fine for them, but then, like others, they found it impossible to book time and the maintenance fee kept going up. After a zillion letters and calls to the club they just gave up when they saw the lawsuit and stopped paying the maintenance fee.

So, is there something they(I) need to do to join the settlement? At this point they are just worried that somebody will come after them/their estate for maintenance fees - is that possible? Any $s back would be lovely, but they really just want to be shut of the whole thing!

Any guidance would be great.

thanks,

mark

Mark R.
Nov 06, 2017

Same case here (but with Grand Parents), they are willing to go full legal cooperation if this means out of TMC scam, they just want out so any information would be highly appreciated.

Mario S.
Nov 06, 2017

I think a lot of us want out and I'm in disbelief why the attorney general didn't order Eichner and his cronies to buy back the units from the disgruntled owners since Eichner continued with his ruse that the Manhattan Club was a "good investment" with very few unhappy owners. That statement was totally WRONG. What a waste of our time and efforts plus tax payer dollars to just levy such a very, very small fine considering Eichner's ill gotten wealth.

Gail J.
Nov 06, 2017

I've owned at the Manhattan Club since 97-98 (1 week) and another week in about 2001. I'd like to get rid of these as we no longer use these weeks and really don't enjoy the super inflated maintenance fees every year. I'd like to sign the petition as well.

Thanks for all your hard work/dedication on this matter.

Je S.
Nov 06, 2017

I'll sign a petition as well. So pissed I paid my 2017/2018 fees in August. :(

Anita B.
Nov 06, 2017

Was The Manhattan Club forced to offer a buy back program and/or an exit program for current owners who want out? My gut tells me no????

Je S.
Nov 06, 2017

cant we pursue charges to put the owner in prison? Also,what are we doing to confornt the new atty generals office to pursue a fair settlement,which the present one stinks and is unfair. When can we sell our time share or even give it back?

Bruce D.
Nov 06, 2017

I am new to this forum and have only recently learned about the settlement. Does anyone know if the settlement has any provision for deeding back our timeshare at TMC or any other provision of getting out of our contract?

Charlie C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.